Melbourne Football

THE FINAL! Wednesday 30 November 7:30pm

Dylan

First final, first trophy!!

It's been a long time coming, and it was great to watch the win the other day. Wish I could have been there. I saw a lot of heroes on the pitch, and Timmy stepped up with a great goal and played the marquee role.

The future can only be brighter now that the club's got the monkey off its back with the first trophy.

Keen to see how much more history this squad of players can make. With Fornaroli, Cahill, Colazo, Brattan, Brandan, Jakobsen and co., it's exciting times to be following this club.

2 minutes ago, Murfy1 said:

First final, first trophy!!

It's been a long time coming, and it was great to watch the win the other day. Wish I could have been there. I saw a lot of heroes on the pitch, and Timmy stepped up with a great goal and played the marquee role.

The future can only be brighter now that the club's got the monkey off its back with the first trophy.

Keen to see how much more history this squad of players can make. With Fornaroli, Cahill, Colazo, Brattan, Brandan, Jakobsen and co., it's exciting times to be following this club.

I like how you didn't mention Kamau

Good man

13 hours ago, Deluka said:

I enjoyed all the salt from Sydney fans about home location, despite us having a day less rest and having a cup from ten times as difficult. Regardless of which stadium was more viable for the final or how it was chosen, we earnt the home ground advantage.

My favorite thing is when they complain about the away games they played, before the final we have travelled more kms than them,  they traveled 45 minutes twice to play npl teams 

5 hours ago, ecguymer said:

Dear Wifey

Please buy me this for Christmas and I promise to make more of an effort not to wee all over the dunny floor when I come home from matches

Cloughie

• Like 2

• 3 years later...