Melbourne Football

Forum Changes 10/10/16

Tesla

1 hour ago, Jovan said:

True. 

Sometimes it would be good to just send a dislike than a response. Getting lazy.

I agree with Jovan. Would be a good move. Might help curb some of the exchanges between two opinionated people who go on and on about something for days after it's passed in to history.

Actually, Strider, although I suspect we are very different personalities, I rather like many of your posts. Except the ones in large capitals. (Cue response in large capitals.)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, n i k o said:

I'll put a bounty on someone finding out striders true identity. A signed Ian Ramsey top from round one against victory is up for grabs. Top is in practically brand new condition, only worn for 20 minutes. 

Done deal, should I PM you my mailing address?

Edited by Tesla

26 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Yep.

If your willing to donate the top, I can put that bet back in the table. Surely it's worth it to know striders true identity. 

Understand if you don't want to, such a keep sake that signifies just how low we got to in our short past. 

Edited by n i k o
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, n i k o said:

If your willing to donate the top, I can put that bet back in the table. Surely it's worth it to know striders true identity. 

Understand if you don't want to, such a keep sake that signifies just how low we got to in our short past. 

Willing to donate. 

* note it's got several stains (not including the signatures) from hundreds of bratwurst with sauce.

From memory it also has a Dugandzic and Williams signature as well. 

Surely this will bring about the unmasking of strider pimpernell.

33 minutes ago, Jovan said:

stains from hundreds of bratwurst with sauce.

If the stains are from the sausage stand then it's value has gone up considerably. So I understand if you want to be compensated accordingly. Id like to offer you a 1kg Dalmatian pršut and an olive branch from the old country to plant in your yard in exchange. 

Edited by n i k o

1 hour ago, n i k o said:

If the stains are from the sausage stand then it's value has gone up considerably. So I understand if you want to be compensated accordingly. Id like to offer you a 1kg Dalmatian pršut and an olive branch from the old country to plant in your yard in exchange. 

Gold.

How could anyone refuse.

Deal.