Melbourne Football

Talking City Fan Channel

Embee

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=301053

We managed to squeeze an hour or so of podcast out in-between missions on RD2. 

Enjoy!

On 03/11/2018 at 0:11 AM, Thrillhouse said:

Bring back post game interviews

im fucking sick of it matty 

On 03/11/2018 at 6:18 PM, haz said:

Tbh thought you posted about (fox) interviews in the match thread

On 03/11/2018 at 1:52 PM, jeffplz said:

To the interviews? Not sure matey

We did not have a camera person to film the interviews for us and we have struggled to get someone to step into that role. We are hoping to have an update for you in coming weeks and hopefully have something up and running ASAP.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, eric forman said:

agreed but we rag on the terrace so much that we have to at least give them one form of acknowledgement plus I only had 30 minutes to get it done so it will probs be different for next week 

Sorry, bad day at work today.

Depends on how much you care about copyright, I still think Big City Life suits the podcast the best. I made an edit for the intro a while ago on this thread but seems like I have deleted it.

Edited by haz
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys another great listen, no idea why you dont want to talk about the Bruno/Joyce fiasco for an hour i could listen to peoples opinions on this for hours on end! 

Also just a thought about the pod, because i enjoyed listening to the new melburnians capo and this new bloke of whom the name escapes me (i apologise), is it possible to get some different people on more often, boys, girls, lads, ladies....... get some different opinions from all over the supporter base on our team. I reckon JW from this forum would go alright and not pull any punches in the process. I know it must be lots of work already so its really just a thought. Anyways keep up the pressure on the gaffer #JOYCEOUT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...