Melbourne Football

Talking City Fan Channel

Embee

3 hours ago, bt50 said:

Fwiw i don't really think he's being slanderous etc as if you really went to the letter of the law, pretty much everyone on the planet older than 2 has probably lied at some point and is therefore a liar. However Playmaker is clearly out of line somewhat , and he's rightfully being called out by everyone here for the knobjockey he is,  but i don't think he's 'gone too far' either.
The court of public opinion is his appropriate judge here imo.

Given you a like just for using the term knobjockey. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, haz said:

Im over these infrequent episode recordings, do guys even care about this club!? The Victory podcast still produces their's weekly, and they get better guests!

DRAIN THE SWAMP

My work life balance is heavily on the work side at the moment. The victory pod don't have this issue. Employed fans, consistent podcast ep - pick one no club can have both. 

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

My work life balance is heavily on the work side at the moment. The victory pod don't have this issue. Employed fans, consistent podcast ep - pick one no club can have both. 

Id rather die than listen to their Cuck Vuck podcast

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Jovan said:

This forum, even this off season is well and truly done. Almost inedible most days.

If you don't play any open pre-season matches in Melbourne except FFA Cup and then get eliminated from that in front of your own fans, all against the backdrop negatives coming out of the FFA management stoush, interest in the club is bound to fade. IMO our 7,618 season-ticket holders so far are remarkably loyal in the circumstances.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

If you don't play any open pre-season matches in Melbourne except FFA Cup and then get eliminated from that in front of your own fans, all against the backdrop negatives coming out of the FFA management stoush, interest in the club is bound to fade. IMO our 7,618 season-ticket holders so far are remarkably loyal in the circumstances.

Club wouldnt have enough alfoil at a preseason game to make our supporters feel safe

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, haz said:

I love this

4 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

The city fan in me loves this, the lawyer in me is having kittens 

Like people from music studios have time to listen to our garbage

2 hours ago, haz said:

I thought the talking city guys were multi millionaires? ;)

Can confirm this is the case

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, haz said:

Boys. How do I get into this 5-a-side? Whats the surface you play on?

I play in a school hall on a bball court lol. There are a few astro turf leagues about (I used to play at one in St kilda) just Google a league close by, I've heard they're good at putting single players into teams if you haven't got anyone to play with. 

9 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I play in a school hall on a bball court lol. There are a few astro turf leagues about (I used to play at one in St kilda) just Google a league close by, I've heard they're good at putting single players into teams if you haven't got anyone to play with. 

Is there any site that sort of list the options in each reagion? No idea where I will be living when im back in Feb.

15 hours ago, HeartOfCity said:

This might put a few noses out of joint and i appreciate the fact that its a volunteer type thing but for a derby week the podcast was somewhat underwhelming. I would never have the kahunas to jump on myself but love listening to City people talk City, and have heard some great podcasts before. 

Problem is that its round 1 and topics to talk about are extremely thin. Especially since we've gone over the new players in pre season pods.

Thats why Rd1 Derbies suck the big one mate.

• Like 2