Melbourne Football

Talking City Fan Channel

Embee

Great podcast fellas, enjoy listening each week. I follow the youth league and can confirm Metcalfe never scored in the Melbourne Victory game. He hasnt scored in any of the youth games this season. So, not sure who you are making fun about when you say he enjoys retweeting his own goals and seeing his own name retweeted?? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Looks like weve got Jamo today. Give us some questions 

My personal preference would be to ask Jamo about the cultural influences Wazza has implemented. We clearly are more resilient and determined. Was this something that was openly addressed at the start of the season as an issue or just a natural progression as a result of Wazzas philosophy. To simplify it...

Theres been a big shift in mentality amongst the team, we are more resilient than we have ever been in the past (which we as supporters are very happy to see)....what would you say has been the reason or reasons that we have had this shift? 

• Like 1

How is free kick practice going and how good is Bruno from the dead ball.

A question based on watching at training a while back and Bruno absolutely embarrassed the bloke after he spent a while practicing and kept missing and Bruno nailed his first 3 in a row and walked away laughing. 

Were you born a meme lord or were you crafted?

On a serious question, I agree with @n i k o. Ask about the cultural difference and also why Waz had his weird sub tatic early in the season.

Remember Jamo doesnt hold back, so Im sure if you ask him the right questions he will return some saucy answers

--------------------------------------------------

@Embee @thisphantomfortress

Can one of you screenshot the face he made agaisnt Roar when he got yellow carded in the 52nd minute and send it to him?

Edited by haz