Melbourne Football

Talking City Fan Channel

Embee

1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Haha yea we fucked up the volume for the first segment of ep 1 haha. 

Didn't really notice that overmuch. It's the actual commentary intro that starts the show ("Engelaaaaar!!!") that seems way too quiet. Likewise the equivalent for W League that you used this week.  Feel churlish being critical, because I really appreciate and value what you do with the show. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fensaddler said:

Didn't really notice that overmuch. It's the actual commentary intro that starts the show ("Engelaaaaar!!!") that seems way too quiet. Likewise the equivalent for W League that you used this week.  Feel churlish being critical, because I really appreciate and value what you do with the show. 

Nah you're not being critical, we appreciate the feedback as it helps us try and make it better for you guys to enjoy

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fensaddler said:

Nah no stress mate, all feedback is good :)

The intro is definitely a bit quiet, we probably need to get it re-done, blame the DFS boys haha

7 hours ago, fensaddler said:

All good! You've fed back in a constructive way, much appreciated. It's how we improve our product. 

5 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Uploaded the wrong episode and removed it. Hence why the link doesn't work. Will be up tomorrow according the the guys on the pod. 

Dang. Plugged in my headphones and was looking forward to listening it the EP for the first hour after lunch. Guess Ill have to postpone until tomorrow

Another great ep guys, had me in stitches! I never knew about the restrictions the FFA had put on all football fans re the use of banners and tifo's etc, the cost of a tifo shocked me a bit and its a shame that all those man hours went to waste. Its a shame we havnt seen it yet because everyone loves a good tifo.

I think the rant about the FFA needs to be copied and sent to Bozza, Andy Harper, Robby Slater even into Carlos on FNR etc to much passion and truth to be ignored and 100% agreed with everything that was said. 

Keep it up guys 

• Like 4

Good work lads.

Excellent summary about how some of our players are really going (BTW Malik might look like a defender, but isn’t and its hardly his fault the last 2 gaffers played him out of position for a season).

Nice summary of how are leaders at the FFA are going too. Nothing to add.

Edited by Shahanga
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Embee said:

If you like the sound of my voice as much as I do, you can listen to this short interview I did on FNR this morning

I'm not sure i can be in the same studio with you this week.

Not only has your head gotten bigger, the wobble on it might just knock me the fuck out room

• Like 1