Melbourne Football

Talking City Fan Channel

Embee

4 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

choking on my own rage here

atkinson best debut???????? goodwin in the derby by a fucking mile
malaka monorail > bouzanis bus 

We might have missed Goodwin. Definitely a strong debut. Best debut in a city shirt from a youth player for a while. 

On 30/11/2017 at 6:10 PM, haz said:

The alternative left wing Choc Mint ha++++

Whats the right wing option @Harrison?

You're standard Coles bulla 2 litre tub obviously 😁

• Like 1

A few of other things:

1. I found the argument Atkinson be dropped for Kamau strange. There is nothing from the club about Bruce being injured,so it seems he was dropped from the bench for Arzani and Atkinson took his old spot from Bud. Atkinson had a solid debut but we’ll drop him anyway and for one of the blokes who was left out for him? I’m not a Brucey hater but he can’t get gifted that spot back now.

2. A drumstick is a legitimate choice. Not even discussed. What were you thinking.

3. Compile a list of people who eat the biscuit part of a maxibon first and remove them from this forum 

4. Kim Little was a better player than Jess.

Edited by Shahanga
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shahanga said:

A few of other things:

1. I found the argument Atkinson be dropped for Kamau strange. There is nothing from the club about Bruce being injured,so it seems he was dropped from the bench for Arzani and Atkinson took his old spot from Bud. Atkinson had a solid debut but we’ll drop him anyway and for one of the blokes who was left out for him? I’m not a Brucey hater but he can’t get gifted that spot back now.

Bruce has a slight knee strain. He 100% wasnt dropped

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shahanga said:

A few of other things:

2. A drumstick is a legitimate choice. Not even discussed. What were you thinking.

3. Compile a list of people who eat the biscuit part of a maxibon first and remove them from this forum 

4. Kim Little was a better player than Jess.

Good shout with Kim Little, she is the third best player to ever play for us IMO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Embee said:

Kim Little was brilliant in our first season but Fishlock carried us through the finals series in our second and has been bossing it again this year.

Very true.

when they were in the same team Little was clearly the better player (based on what I saw she was “different class”, best player in the league, easily).

It does seem that without her Jess has improved/grown so it’s not as clear cut as it was.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Jess Fishlock in studio guest. Not to be missed 

https://dashboard.whooshkaa.com/PodcasterUser/account/show?id=2134

I get moist when you upload at this time after my lunch is just finishing in the office. Can put in my earphones and be distracted for an hour.

I haven't listened yet but I hopeit went something like this......

Image result for wayne's world not worthy gif
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

Still waiting for the day fuck is said a few times in the pod, I know you’re restricted and that but my ears cant stand all the positivity

We've definitely made a conscious choice to limit the swearing as a lot of people listen with kids in the car which makes it hard but I'm sure once we come back from our chrissy/new year break there will be a few choice words to be had about our performances.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...