Melbourne Football

Talking City Fan Channel

Embee

I definitely agree with the tards supporters throwing things and being dickheads. Was at the the game with my old man and uncle sitting in GA on level 3. My uncle has a heart condition and is waiting for a heart doner. While he waits he has a robotic heart with battery packs hanging from his hips. When we scored we all celebrated and some tard above us spilt water on us. The water damaged one of the batteries and he had to be rushed to hospital. So thanks Victory will never come to an Etihad derby again. 

1 hour ago, Inferno said:

I definitely agree with the tards supporters throwing things and being dickheads. Was at the the game with my old man and uncle sitting in GA on level 3. My uncle has a heart condition and is waiting for a heart doner. While he waits he has a robotic heart with battery packs hanging from his hips. When we scored we all celebrated and some tard above us spilt water on us. The water damaged one of the batteries and he had to be rushed to hospital. So thanks Victory will never come to an Etihad derby again. 

That's absolutely appalling. Hope your uncle improves. 

Just a question are you sure it was a Tard. We get excited when a goal is scored and many a time I've seen blokes throw cups and drinks during celebrations.

4 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Just a question are you sure it was a Tard. We get excited when a goal is scored and many a time I've seen blokes throw cups and drinks during celebrations.

take on the role of an ass hole, is it really appalling? How would anyone know? Risk he takes IMO 

1 minute ago, Dylan said:

Ah, thought you were referring to the water throwing

Its got to expected. If I was in that situation and no one would want to be and had very sensitive medical equipment there is no way I'd leave my house. Let alone go to Shitihad. 

My only point is that both sets of fans throw shit. And being just after we scored it's probably more likely it was an idiotic City fan and not a Tard. 

36 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Definatley was a tard because when we turned around a guy in a victory shirt had a water bottle open and said sit the fuck down. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Interesting chat regarding who was at fault for Victory's goal.

I think La Rocca (who played pretty well regardless) was caught too high, which left Berisha free as he was running toward the goal. Muscat had to leave George to cover the space/Berisha and unfortunately he scored. 

To be honest i just thought it was a ripper ball from kosta.. Perhaps leroy was a bit too free but far out it was a peach of a cross

Actually I thought it was Bort. After the corner Bort should have returned back to his central duties, instead he went to press the ball player. Off the quick counter I felt this left us exposed at the back. Of course someone should have covered for him, that person being Fitzy I felt. Watch the video you'll see he is the closest player to George when he makes his run. He loses him and leaves George to make a free run into the box.

I agree with whomever said on the pod that (not these exact words) its pretty piss poor that we don't turn up. You see a lot of city supporters getting their knickers in a twist about that article Matt Windley wrote. Well if you don't turn up then don't complain about something like this being written IMO.

Now I am one of those who don't really go to the Etihad derbies but after that article I have definitely changed my mind on them. Fact of the matter is we need to show up if we want the bullshit written about us stopped.