Melbourne Football

Talking City Fan Channel

Embee

19 minutes ago, eric forman said:

Correct, we've made the move to Whooskaa. Seems to be a bit better for us to deal with on our end as well as for the listeners.

Ah okay does it have an app like audio boom? Had some trouble getting the player to load in the browser on my phone.

• Like 2

Loved except one thing irked me. No one pulled up your guest when he claimed Aaron Mooy is the only good number 10 we've had in the club's history. Fred was amongst the best player's in the league in our second season. It was him and Madaschi that delivered us our first ever finals campaign in that amazing run we had. I'm fairly sure he even won the Alex Tobin medal that year.

4 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Loved except one thing irked me. No one pulled up your guest when he claimed Aaron Mooy is the only good number 10 we've had in the club's history. Fred was amongst the best player's in the league in our second season. It was him and Madaschi that delivered us our first ever finals campaign in that amazing run we had. I'm fairly sure he even won the Alex Tobin medal that year.

"your guest" @GreenSeater

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Agree. Deep down I think they are Tard supporters. The Budzinski and Carusca comments were laughable. The Novillo discussion was a joke.

Had to switch off after 9 mins. 

i completely agreed with the Novillo discussion. I still hope he comes back.

2 minutes ago, Dylan said:

i completely agreed with the Novillo discussion. I still hope he comes back.

Disagree, Fernando is a great replacement, the difference is we didn't have a Mooy type player and our tactics were totally different. Fernando would have been a better player with a better attitude in our 16/17 season. Novillo would have been crap like the rest of our squad last season.

7 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

You would have had a heart attack when I said on the evidence so far Joyce wasn't a good enough coach. 

Nah, I have just become immune to stupidity,

oh how many games have we played with our current squad in games that really matter........ Oh yeah, NONE. 

So much for your evidence.

8 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Yeah look to be entirely honest I completely forgot about Fred so I'll pay you that one. Fred was definitely at the back end of his career at that point though, so I guess I meant somebody still in their peak like Mooy or (hopefully) Budzinski.

4 hours ago, Embee said:

"your guest" @GreenSeater

Should read "Your best panellist"

• Like 1

On 04/10/2017 at 3:46 AM, Jimmy said:

Didn't one Orlando Engelaar play as a #10 as well?

A 6'8" black dude, who had the ball on a string and scored goals for laughs. Easy to forget I suppose?

might need a new special guest if @GreenSeater can't shake this form.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Didn't one Orlando Engelaar play as a #10 as well?

A 6'8" black dude, who had the ball on a string and scored goals for laughs. Easy to forget I suppose?

might need a new special guest if @GreenSeater can't shake this form.

GreenSeater was excluding Engalaar on the technicality that although he played in the attacking mid role for us on numerous occasions he is actually a defensive midfielder.

22 minutes ago, malloy said:

GreenSeater was excluding Engalaar on the technicality that although he played in the attacking mid role for us on numerous occasions he is actually a defensive midfielder.

Fair enough, though as best I can recall that's where Orlando played every week.

i would also say that on that argument Aaron Mooy is also not a number 10.

4 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

We just moved to whooshka which I'm not too sure about the ins and outs of. I'd recommend just iTunes or whichever app you use on android 

i dont use an app i listen straight from the webpage, There are several hosting services that offer the download option as standard

14 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Forum only question time - we have a guest on tonight. Mr SJ who plays LB. What questions do you have for him?

-How much or a hard nut is Waz?

-Does he only own 1 pair of shorts?

-Why are you a cheeky fucker?

• Like 1