Melbourne Football

Talking City Fan Channel

Embee

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance of getting Wazza on the explain himself. 

In your next episode can you fully discuss last night's game. The thinking behind the lineup and the choice of a back 3 in a knockout game. The non starting of Brattan and Cahill. 

Finally a proper venting before the season starts will be therapeutic. 

3 minutes ago, Jovan said:

In your next episode can you fully discuss last night's game. The thinking behind the lineup and the choice of a back 3 in a knockout game. The non starting of Brattan and Cahill. 

I'd say our chances of getting the head coach on the podcast at all (but in particular after a loss) are slim to none unfortunately.

We will be recording tonight though and there'll obviously be a fair bit of analysis around tonight's game and I'd suggest a few tears.

If you've got any questions for us throw them in here and we'll try to address them.

2 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Anything - as long as you take off your rose-coloured specs and tell it like it really is. Club needs someone close to it to publicly say how shit we are, and how we let the fans we have down at almost every turn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Embee said:

I'd say our chances of getting the head coach on the podcast at all (but in particular after a loss) are slim to none unfortunately.

We will be recording tonight though and there'll obviously be a fair bit of analysis around tonight's game and I'd suggest a few tears.

If you've got any questions for us throw them in here and we'll try to address them.

I  know was a sarcastic barb.

All I want is full blown vent. Last night was worse than the semi away a few seasons back to Perth.Considering we are cup holders well were now and this was Wazzas first official game against A League opposition. 

Yeh I'd like a sort of Tucker Carlson type of approach with the podcast. Try to find the most extreme negative supporter equivalent to the SJWs on Tuckers show and go head to head with their arguments regarding the club. Just like the SJWs you won't be short of options. 

Edited by n i k o

30 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Yeh I'd like a sort of Tucker Carlson type of approach with the podcast. Try to find the most extreme negative supporter equivalent to the SJWs on Tuckers show and go head to head with their arguments regarding the club. Just like the SJWs you won't be short of options. 

Just need to contact anyone that comments on City's social media, or get that young kid Dion that wins the prizes haha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I sadly lost a bet so will be taking a mate out for dinner so you all miss my docile tones. I'm too positive for a post loss ep anyway 

So you lost a bet, have to pay for a mates dinner I'm assuming, watched us play ordinary football last night and lose yet after all that you're still positive. I commend you sir :clap:

• 3 weeks later...