Melbourne Football

Talking City Fan Channel

Embee

21 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Thanks for the episode, always good to hear City being discussed in depth and not on SEN.

Also have to say, in defence of the Regent, it is a great cinema. One of the best in Vic. 

That's the Ballarat 42" in the carpark for those who don't know :tooth:

Edited by bt50
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Dylan said:

So which one of you said Mauk for the Warren?

The genius right here 

42 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Thanks for the episode, always good to hear City being discussed in depth and not on SEN.

Also have to say, in defence of the Regent, it is a great cinema. One of the best in Vic. 

I've been to ballarat everything was old timey. Are we talking about the laser show? 

10 minutes ago, Embee said:

@japiedog, if @playmaker and @thisphantomfortress had been in the same room I'd have been cleaning little parts of fortress off of the walls and floor.

Pretty sure we were on the same bus together to adelaide. I'm actually a fucking delight in real life, just a jerk online cause nobody on here knows I'm a dog

• Like 1

On 6/19/2017 at 7:32 PM, Embee said:

On 6/19/2017 at 7:48 PM, thisphantomfortress said:

A forum regular makes his first appearance 

On 6/19/2017 at 8:21 PM, thisphantomfortress said:

It was @playmaker

here I was thinking it was playmaker !

Silly me

And in regards to the pod. Absolutely agree with the clubs efforts with putting those events on in those niche locations. You really dont see any other club doing that (even other CFG clubs). It is brilliant and unique and I hope it continues long into the future. Even something like the price was absolutely reasonable, 15 bucks for the FFA cup event and I am assuming the food was free? Not even @Thrillhouse can moan about that ;)

Just please dont call it 'fan engagement' god I cringe when I hear that phrase haha

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...