Dylan

4 hours ago, Dylan said:

Get the sense there is a few groups emerging in terms of the ladder

Syd and Perth are the two front runners

Us and Welington

Adelaide Visitors

Brisbane WSW Newcastle

CCM

I know its easy to be negative after Friday but we are no doubt in that first group for mine. We were deserved of at least a point in that match for mine on balance of play and chances. Tbh im not sure Sydney are as great as their 3-0 record suggests, they didnt even deserve a point out of that game yesterday. Wellington did everything but score and even then netted one that got incorrectly chalked out. Can't see it being anyone other than Perth, Sydney and City tbh.

Edited by bt50

11 hours ago, Dylan said:

Get the sense there is a few groups emerging in terms of the ladder

Syd and Perth are the two front runners

Us and Welington

Adelaide Visitors

Brisbane WSW Newcastle

CCM

How about just look at the table and let the results speak for themselves instead of 'theorizing groups' Us and wellington in the same sentence is just laughable considering the table...

Screenshot_2016-10-24-16-43-42.png

Edited by MHFC-FAN

2 hours ago, MHFC-FAN said:

How about just look at the table and let the results speak for themselves instead of 'theorizing groups' Us and wellington in the same sentence is just laughable considering the table...

Screenshot_2016-10-24-16-43-42.png

Right. Using the ladder after three weeks is really a good way to go about it 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Shahanga said:

@Dylan mate you are seeing something in Wellington I have missed. Looking good  for another bottom four finish.

I think they have been pretty Aloisi so far. They really should beat Victory and they have a good record at AAMI. Their first 11 on paper is very strong and that De Rossi is some player. WSW are clear bottom three IMO. Seems to happen with Poppa, one season they are up near the top and then the next season they are down the bottom and add to that ACL. 

• Like 1