Melbourne Football

Matchday(s) 16/17

Dylan

1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

It was frankly embarrassing the way JA conducted himself after the game, straight over to the fox sports table to whinge about the ref.

On that note how about Brisbane celebrating in front of their fans, I would be pissed if our players ever pulled that shit (again)

Much like when he had a bitch on tv of City's "anti-football" tactics.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

That Adelaide away kit is gorgeous

In contrast to that Newcastle home kit.

Is it my imagination but are some of the advertising logos on jerseys this season a lot bigger than in previous years? "Etihad Airways" on ours looks positively restrained compared with certain others.

• Like 1

This seems like a bit against the grain after reading and watching what all of the 'professional pundits' have said. But, I just dont rate WSW this season and in Sydney there seems to be a bit of a changing of the guard. Hopefully that happens in Melbourne too

53 minutes ago, Dylan said:

This seems like a bit against the grain after reading and watching what all of the 'professional pundits' have said. But, I just dont rate WSW this season

Same. Even though they got over the line last night i would nit be feeling particularly optimistic if i were a wanderers fan