Jump to content
Melbourne Football
neio

Rnd 1 - 8/10, 5.35pm Vs Wellington (Away)

Recommended Posts

Cloughie    147

Here's an idea - let's sign another midfielder!

Our back four definitely didn't Schip a lot of goals last season

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n i k o    4,764

JVS fault for ever playing Rose, and Rose fault for such a fucking shit ball. He's such a shit footballer, shit passing, has no pace, no nothing. Ian Ramsey would be an improvement. 

Edited by n i k o
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris p    158
2 minutes ago, n i k o said:

JVS fault for ever playing Rose, and Rose fault for such a fucking shit ball. He's such a shit footballer, shit passing, has no pace, no nothing. Ian Ramsey would be an improvement. 

 

I cant get my head around it.

 

Not even a step up on clisby 

Edited by Chris p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n i k o    4,764
Just now, MICHAEL_MACGYVER said:

Ease up Gents.....first game in a long season.....errors will be all over this game....as long as we come away with the points thats all that matters

Disagree. I've seen constant fuck ups from Rose both this game and the FFA cup game. Shit cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blackout    194
8 minutes ago, Chris p said:

Here they come. 

 

Just like clockwork "it's not his fault" 

You're kidding right. That could have been Redmayne in goal and it wouldn't change the fact that Rose was entirely at fault. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris p    158
2 minutes ago, Blackout said:

You're kidding right. That could have been Redmayne in goal and it wouldn't change the fact that Rose was entirely at fault. 

Who the fuck said i wanted Redmayne ? 

3 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Disagree. I've seen constant fuck ups from Rose both this game and the FFA cup game. Shit cunt. 

Agreed. How many opportunities does a player get ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haz    1,873

I think supporting this club has cut my life short by a few years, always nervous endings

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×