Melbourne Football

Stay Woke

Jimmy

Post and discuss your favorite conspiracy theories in here.

Hilary Clinton is sick af somewhere half dead from pneumonia, she was wearing anti seizure glasses the day she collapsed and that woman waving in the street was clearly a body double. New Clinton is a good 15kg lighter and has a different head:

received_1673031089681966.jpeg

received_1673927352925673.jpeg

received_1673928479592227.jpeg

• Like 1

1. 9/11 was an inside job (if you think otherwise you're deadset retarded. Governments take advantage of their own and have been for centuries)

2. The federal reserve bank is not the main banking system of Iran, Cuba and North Korea. Is it a coincidence that the USA is at tension with those countries? Better yet, there were more countries not controlled by said bank (Iraq and Afghanistan to name a few). The USA does not own said bank, zionist, reptilian Jews do. 

3. The earth is hollow. The Nazis explored the region. Not one true NASA image shows the north or south poles entirely. They are off limits. Why are they "military restricted" zones?

4. Aliens have made contact with us humans. 

5. Everything we eat, drink and do is to distract us from the true power of humanity and our minds. There is far more to life than working and dying. But they don't want us to realise.

6. We are in a simulation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, strider said:

1. 9/11 was an inside job (if you think otherwise you're deadset retarded. Governments take advantage of their own and have been for centuries)

2. The federal reserve bank is not the main banking system of Iran, Cuba and North Korea. Is it a coincidence that the USA is at tension with those countries? Better yet, there were more countries not controlled by said bank (Iraq and Afghanistan to name a few). The USA does not own said bank, zionist, reptilian Jews do. 

3. The earth is hollow. The Nazis explored the region. Not one true NASA image shows the north or south poles entirely. They are off limits. Why are they "military restricted" zones?

5. Everything we eat, drink and do is to distract us from the true power of humanity and our minds. There is far more to life than working and dying. But they don't want us to realise.

1) Agree tbh. It worked out to conveniently for Bush and Cheny to be a coincidence.

2) Agreed up to zionist lizard jews tbh

3) Nah homie the world is flat

4) Agree

5) Agree

6) Not even a conspiracy. According to Elon Musk and a bunch of others its actually statistically likely to be true. http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/2/11837874/elon-musk-says-odds-living-in-simulation

13 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Elon Musk can eat a dick, just cause you can make cars doesn't mean you know shit about anything. I'll be deep in the cold cold ground before I recognise a South African 

I thought South African was one of your 47 claimed nationalities

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Embee said:

I thought South African was one of your 47 claimed nationalities

haha only part of the Anglosphere besides Canada I haven't lived. For good reason.

Edit. apparently they aren't considered in the Anglosphere after fact checking post-posting.

TL;DR fuck South Africa

Edited by thisphantomfortress
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, strider said:

I agree completely with 4.

6. Wouldn't suprise me either tbh.

11 hours ago, Young Polak said:

Hope I'm alive when our contact becomes mainstream public knowledge and we start to have some legit interplanetary trade and sharing of technology.

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

I've read your opinions on this but I don't we would. I think we've been really pussy towards space tbh. I think we'd be peaceful.

People are scared of Muslims and want to deport them all or whatever.

How do you think they're going to feel about aliens?

21 hours ago, Harrison said:

Have to include JFK assassination. Take your pick of the theories.

As a big Kennedy Clan lover (Prob no surprise there)... I reckon they odds are:

1. 45% Oswald acted alone.
  2. 35% Oswald owed The Mob or was working for them and they were pissed off with the Kennedy's for helping Joe Kennedy in getting JFK elected and how straight after RFK did the first real work into tackling Organised Crime as Attorney General.
  3. 20% That Edgar Hoover and the FBI were behind it due to his intense hatred of the Kennedys (ESP RFK) not allowing him the free reign he had as head of FBI up until that stage.
Edited by cadete

7 minutes ago, cadete said:

As a big Kennedy Clan lover (Prob no surprise there)... I reckon they odds are:

1. 45% Oswald acted alone.
  2. 35% Oswald owed The Mob or was working for them and they were pissed off with the Kennedy's for helping Joe Kennedy in getting JFK elected and how straight after RFK did the first real work into tackling Organised Crime as Attorney General.
  3. 20% That Edgar Hoover and the FBI were behind it due to his intense hatred of the Kennedys (ESP RFK) not allowing him the free reign he had as head of FBI up until that stage.

100% chance it's number 3