Jump to content
Melbourne Football
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy

Stay Woke

Recommended Posts

Jimmy    3,182

Post and discuss your favorite conspiracy theories in here.

Hilary Clinton is sick af somewhere half dead from pneumonia, she was wearing anti seizure glasses the day she collapsed and that woman waving in the street was clearly a body double. New Clinton is a good 15kg lighter and has a different head:

 

received_1673031089681966.jpeg

received_1673927352925673.jpeg

received_1673928479592227.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenSeater    3,056

The Earth is flat and anybody who says different has already been brainwashed by NASA. My boy B.O.B. knows the truth. Stay woke

Edited by GreenSeater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
strider    2,456

1. 9/11 was an inside job (if you think otherwise you're deadset retarded. Governments take advantage of their own and have been for centuries)

2. The federal reserve bank is not the main banking system of Iran, Cuba and North Korea. Is it a coincidence that the USA is at tension with those countries? Better yet, there were more countries not controlled by said bank (Iraq and Afghanistan to name a few). The USA does not own said bank, zionist, reptilian Jews do. 

3. The earth is hollow. The Nazis explored the region. Not one true NASA image shows the north or south poles entirely. They are off limits. Why are they "military restricted" zones?

4. Aliens have made contact with us humans. 

5. Everything we eat, drink and do is to distract us from the true power of humanity and our minds. There is far more to life than working and dying. But they don't want us to realise.

6. We are in a simulation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenSeater    3,056
2 minutes ago, strider said:

1. 9/11 was an inside job (if you think otherwise you're deadset retarded. Governments take advantage of their own and have been for centuries)

2. The federal reserve bank is not the main banking system of Iran, Cuba and North Korea. Is it a coincidence that the USA is at tension with those countries? Better yet, there were more countries not controlled by said bank (Iraq and Afghanistan to name a few). The USA does not own said bank, zionist, reptilian Jews do. 

3. The earth is hollow. The Nazis explored the region. Not one true NASA image shows the north or south poles entirely. They are off limits. Why are they "military restricted" zones?

4. Aliens have made contact with us humans. 

5. Everything we eat, drink and do is to distract us from the true power of humanity and our minds. There is far more to life than working and dying. But they don't want us to realise.

6. We are in a simulation.

1) Agree tbh. It worked out to conveniently for Bush and Cheny to be a coincidence.

2) Agreed up to zionist lizard jews tbh

3) Nah homie the world is flat

4) Agree

5) Agree

6) Not even a conspiracy. According to Elon Musk and a bunch of others its actually statistically likely to be true. http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/2/11837874/elon-musk-says-odds-living-in-simulation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Embee    2,935
13 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Elon Musk can eat a dick, just cause you can make cars doesn't mean you know shit about anything. I'll be deep in the cold cold ground before I recognise a South African 

I thought South African was one of your 47 claimed nationalities

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Embee said:

I thought South African was one of your 47 claimed nationalities

haha only part of the Anglosphere besides Canada I haven't lived. For good reason.

Edit. apparently they aren't considered in the Anglosphere after fact checking post-posting.

TL;DR fuck South Africa

Edited by thisphantomfortress
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy    3,182
39 minutes ago, strider said:

1. 9/11 was an inside job (if you think otherwise you're deadset retarded. Governments take advantage of their own and have been for centuries)

2. The federal reserve bank is not the main banking system of Iran, Cuba and North Korea. Is it a coincidence that the USA is at tension with those countries? Better yet, there were more countries not controlled by said bank (Iraq and Afghanistan to name a few). The USA does not own said bank, zionist, reptilian Jews do. 

3. The earth is hollow. The Nazis explored the region. Not one true NASA image shows the north or south poles entirely. They are off limits. Why are they "military restricted" zones?

4. Aliens have made contact with us humans. 

5. Everything we eat, drink and do is to distract us from the true power of humanity and our minds. There is far more to life than working and dying. But they don't want us to realise.

6. We are in a simulation.

I agree completely with 4.

6. Wouldn't suprise me either tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tesla    8,176
1 hour ago, strider said:

 

4. Aliens have made contact with us humans. 

 

They probably took one look at us and fucked off to the other side of the universe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n i k o    5,646

Flouride in the tap water isnt for the benefit of your teeth but to slowly poison a part your brain so we end up more submissive and much more easy to rule by the government. Sodium flouride is a well know chemical that's used in rats poison. Stay woke people. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
strider    2,456

there is no money in healthy people or dead people. so keep everyone "sick" and medicate. big pharma is the biggest fuck wit of them all.

Edited by strider
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tesla    8,176
47 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Hope I'm alive when our contact becomes mainstream public knowledge and we start to have some legit interplanetary trade and sharing of technology.

Lol.

We would kill all those cunts so fast.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy    3,182
3 hours ago, Tesla said:

Lol.

We would kill all those cunts so fast.

I've read your opinions on this but I don't we would. I think we've been really pussy towards space tbh. I think we'd be peaceful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I've read your opinions on this but I don't we would. I think we've been really pussy towards space tbh. I think we'd be peaceful.

Have you not seen Starship Troopers, we would kill those fuckers first chance we got 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tesla    8,176
2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

I've read your opinions on this but I don't we would. I think we've been really pussy towards space tbh. I think we'd be peaceful.

People are scared of Muslims and want to deport them all or whatever.

How do you think they're going to feel about aliens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy    3,182
13 minutes ago, Tesla said:

People are scared of Muslims and want to deport them all or whatever.

How do you think they're going to feel about aliens?

Probably why it's kept secret.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
strider    2,456
24 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Have to include JFK assassination. Take your pick of the theories.

illuminati bro

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cadete    6,149
21 hours ago, Harrison said:

Have to include JFK assassination. Take your pick of the theories.

As a big Kennedy Clan lover (Prob no surprise there)... I reckon they odds are:

  1. 45% Oswald acted alone.
  2. 35% Oswald owed The Mob or was working for them and they were pissed off with the Kennedy's for helping Joe Kennedy in getting JFK elected and how straight after RFK did the first real work into tackling Organised Crime as Attorney General.
  3. 20% That Edgar Hoover and the FBI were behind it due to his intense hatred of the Kennedys (ESP RFK) not allowing him the free reign he had as head of FBI up until that stage.
Edited by cadete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cadete said:

As a big Kennedy Clan lover (Prob no surprise there)... I reckon they odds are:

  1. 45% Oswald acted alone.
  2. 35% Oswald owed The Mob or was working for them and they were pissed off with the Kennedy's for helping Joe Kennedy in getting JFK elected and how straight after RFK did the first real work into tackling Organised Crime as Attorney General.
  3. 20% That Edgar Hoover and the FBI were behind it due to his intense hatred of the Kennedys (ESP RFK) not allowing him the free reign he had as head of FBI up until that stage.

100% chance it's number 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tesla    8,176

LOL @ anyone that doesn't realise he got killed by the CIA because he stopped Operation Northwoods.

Stay woke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n i k o    5,646

He was killed because of his plan to introduce executive order 11110, to take back the power to issue currency rather than going through the fed and being charged interest on it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jestr    1,234

Top thread

cfg bought heart and left jvs in charge to experiment on us to see how far they can push us before we submit or are institutionalised 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×