Melbourne Football

Strider Presents - Victory derby v1

Hughesie27

24 minutes ago, HeartOfCity said:

How do City only get so many seats! We Give Victree a whole end at AAMI and we get a few hundred seats ETIHAD. Anyways we ended up getting Active seats, cant wait its gonna be awsome!!!!

cause we dont have more than a few hundred in active at our peak

15 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

Trying to buy tickets in the City members section with my barcode but it says it's invalid. Then l went to City reserved which does not require the barcode and it's giving me level 3 section 32. That what others are getting? I did not purchase yet.

Are you entering the whole barcode or the last 12 digits?

1 hour ago, Tony999 said:

Trying to buy tickets in the City members section with my barcode but it says it's invalid. Then l went to City reserved which does not require the barcode and it's giving me level 3 section 32. That what others are getting? I did not purchase yet.

Im trying to buy tickets in premium b away members section and it wont let me buy in section 16 or 17. 

1 hour ago, strider said:

where u at det? i'll shout u a pint u cheapo

43 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

det don't do derby's

This... 

I have been largely over Derbies for years now...

And if I am going to attend a Sporting Event that day I will be using my expensive Membership at Caulfield rather than paying to catch up with a bunch of City Specials who attend three games a year or those other blokes across the pitch in "Casual State of Mind" Tee Shirts.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cadete said:

This... 

I have been largely over Derbies for years now...

And if I am going to attend a Sporting Event that day I will be using my expensive Membership at Caulfield rather than paying to catch up with a bunch of City Specials who attend three games a year or those other blokes across the pitch in "Casual State of Mind" Tee Shirts.

But I'll autograph ur titties if u want??