Melbourne Football

I wonder...

jw1739

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

What I don't understand is what people are apparently getting out of telling us the world is round.

If I had the power to create an internationally accepted narrative I'd probably go with something different.

infinite universe = big bang theory = evolution = humanity means nothing/no god/you are insignificant etc

the first astronauts were Freemasons, there is no legitimate image of earth from space, the NASA live streams are via fish eye lens, NASA lied about the moon-landings and faked the video, etc

edit: what really did it for me was the fact that a flight from south africa to perth stops at japan. on a round earth, this is so out of the way, it is almost fucking silly, yet on a flat earth, japan is directly between south africa and perth. nevermind the fact that no flight EVER crosses antarctica despite its ability to cut travel time significantly on a round earth. 

Edited by strider

5 hours ago, strider said:

infinite universe = big bang theory = evolution = humanity means nothing/no god/you are insignificant etc

the first astronauts were Freemasons, there is no legitimate image of earth from space, the NASA live streams are via fish eye lens, NASA lied about the moon-landings and faked the video, etc

edit: what really did it for me was the fact that a flight from south africa to perth stops at japan. on a round earth, this is so out of the way, it is almost fucking silly, yet on a flat earth, japan is directly between south africa and perth. nevermind the fact that no flight EVER crosses antarctica despite its ability to cut travel time significantly on a round earth. 

Aeolina Argentinas use to fly between Melbourne and Buenos Aires over the Antarctica but that stopped when they had a near death experience. Speaking of which Air NZ did have that death experience when their plane crashed in the Antarctica travelling to Buenos Aires. Visibility and winds make flying over the ice continent fraught with danger. Even the oceans are quite dangerous which is why the Panama Canal was built.

7 hours ago, strider said:

As much as I believe the earth is flat (where's the proof that it's round? NASA lies to you already about Finland this isn't a stretch) the flight paths thing is an issue. I flew from Sydney direct to Santiago - a flight some flat earthers claim doesn't exist 

9 hours ago, strider said:

Sounds like no life internet trolls desperately trying to find some sense of personal significance to clutch onto... quite apt when you think about it.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Sounds like no life internet trolls desperately trying to find some sense of personal significance to clutch onto... quite apt when you think about it.

This is actually more driven by the religious types than trolls, which is why its fairly popular. Its a way for anti-big bang anti-evolution types to show that proof of their religious beliefs are out there.

20 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

This is actually more driven by the religious types than trolls, which is why its fairly popular. Its a way for anti-big bang anti-evolution types to show that proof of their religious beliefs are out there.

The concept of God/creation and the big bang are actually remarkably similar. Both theoretical and neither can be proven one way or the other.

I wonder (sometimes)...why society funds research into some of this stuff. Somebody finds a tiny bone in the middle of nowhere and an army of scientists spend the rest of their lives in ivory towers theorising over it and creating out of it a whole new world including computer simulations that perhaps existed long ago and even if it did has long since past. Meanwhile here and now people are starving and killing each other...

On 5/4/2017 at 1:03 PM, thisphantomfortress said:

@strider and I are opening eyes to the Freemasons lies

LOL @ those kents, they dont even have their hall in Melbourne anymore - There is that few of them left seeing as their central aim as an organisation went bust decades ago.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cadete said:

LOL @ those kents, they dont even have their hall in Melbourne anymore - There is that few of them left seeing as their central aim as an organisation went bust decades ago.

JayZ isn't broke

Anyway lads, check out the curvature of the earth: 

• Like 1

You all laugh now but you think the world gives a fuck about you? There are higher powers dictating everything that is happening in the world, including the lies you are fed from an early age. 

You mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Whether the earth is round, flat or shaped like your mother's left tit doesn't matter. What matters is the cold hard truth that you are born to work and work to die for a broken system. What the fuck is money? You mean to tell me that is all we are worth? We worship a false idol. 

Humanity has lost itself, that's why we still can't comprehend how the Egyptians built the pyramids centuries ago. 

Edited by strider

I wonder...why the Commonwealth doesn't bring down its budget before the States do. There's plenty in the State budgets that depends on Commonwealth funding, so it doesn't make sense to me to do it the other way around.

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

I wonder...why the Commonwealth doesn't bring down its budget before the States do. There's plenty in the State budgets that depends on Commonwealth funding, so it doesn't make sense to me to do it the other way around.

I wonder why no federal government has fixed the fact that the states have to rely on the Commonwealth for so much funding in the first place. 

• Like 1