Melbourne Football

I wonder...

jw1739

10 hours ago, Tesla said:

I wonder why people get up 20 minutes earlier each day just to eat. Think about it, that's literally what people do, it's fucking strange.

One day people will look back and wonder why in the past people did this whole weird breakfast thing.

Prefer to sleep in and eat my breakfast at work where I'm at least getting paid for it. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

All about the smoothie life. Banana, strawberry and oats. Takes 45 seconds to make. A minute or two to consume. Onwards and upwards. I normally skip dinner if anything. I am a fan of the big lunch though.

Lunch is awesome. It's like getting two dinners in the same day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, strider said:

lol at breakfast plebs ITT. git gud i'm doing keto with intermittent fasting. my first meal is bacon, eggs and ham at around 4pm. all halal of course 

Well obviously intermittent fasting is GOAT way to eat, since that's basically what skipping breakfast is. But why keto, that's a lot of fucking effort.

Edited by Tesla

5 hours ago, Tesla said:

Well obviously intermittent fasting is GOAT way to eat, since that's basically what skipping breakfast is. But why keto, that's a lot of fucking effort.

im cutting weight at the moment, my body responds better to less carbs. probably the easiest diet to stick to since it is so extreme. though i do carb up once a week (or fortnight, depending)

its not that hard really, just dont have sugary drinks and fast food. bacon, eggs, salads, fish, chicken, meats... love it

• Like 1

18 hours ago, strider said:

im cutting weight at the moment, my body responds better to less carbs. probably the easiest diet to stick to since it is so extreme. though i do carb up once a week (or fortnight, depending)

its not that hard really, just dont have sugary drinks and fast food. bacon, eggs, salads, fish, chicken, meats... love it

You And 19yo Tesla would have got along just fine.

I don't know how people can live without breakfast.

I've worked as a labourer for the most part of my life, so anytime I haven't had breakfast just leads to not a good day at work lol. Transitioning into a desk job maybe I could not worry about breakfast but on personal experience you would have to have something in your body before going to do any type of labour.

Also cereal kicks ass and looks weird as fuck if you're eating it at any other time of the day

35 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

I don't know how people can live without breakfast.

I've worked as a labourer for the most part of my life, so anytime I haven't had breakfast just leads to not a good day at work lol. Transitioning into a desk job maybe I could not worry about breakfast but on personal experience you would have to have something in your body before going to do any type of labour.

Also cereal kicks ass and looks weird as fuck if you're eating it at any other time of the day

Cereal is better at night. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, strider said:

Nobody here at 80kg 10% body fat can outlift me

If ur a fat cunt it doesn't count

1. You're not 80kg 10% body fat

2. I bet you train purely for hypertrophy and so you aren't actually strong

3. Yes it does count if you're a fat cunt

Come at me stridbrah.

2 hours ago, Tesla said:

1. You're not 80kg 10% body fat

2. I bet you train purely for hypertrophy and so you aren't actually strong

3. Yes it does count if you're a fat cunt

Come at me stridbrah.

1. Don't bait me into posting a pic

2. I did a solid two years of bulking on Norton's split, my deadlift is 210kg max at 80kg body weight

3. K den

Come in me bro

3 hours ago, strider said:

1. Don't bait me into posting a pic

2. I did a solid two years of bulking on Norton's split, my deadlift is 210kg max at 80kg body weight

3. K den

Come in me bro

Good for you if so mate.

TBH it would make sense, you're a bit of a weird cunt which is generally a prerequisite to being shredded AF (which is what 80kg @ 10%bf would be unless you're tall AF)

2 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I wonder if strides knows who Tes is irl. He clearly knows who det is and I'm fairly sure he knows who I am. But I think tes has been inconspicuous enough the last two seasons to fly under strides radar.

also Pepe the frog is racist #banstrider

Going off your reaction when meeting me, no one would guess who I am.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Good for you if so mate.

TBH it would make sense, you're a bit of a weird cunt which is generally a prerequisite to being shredded AF (which is what 80kg @ 10%bf would be unless you're tall AF)

Didn't cadete or someone once say you look anglo for a maco? Is that why? 

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

Good for you if so mate.

Relax a bit there big D, You know I know who you are

Edited by strider

3 hours ago, strider said:

Relax a bit there big D, You know I know who you are

Not surprised TBH, everyone knew who I was back in the Yarraside days.

Pretty funny thinking about it now actually, it was kind of like a glimpse into what being famous would be like, except it was only 1 day a fortnight. Constant stream of random cunts who know who you are and you have no fucking clue who they are.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tesla said:

Pretty funny thinking about it now actually, it was kind of like a glimpse into what being famous would be like, except it was only 1 day a fortnight. Constant stream of random cunts who know who you are and you have no fucking clue who they are.

I had the same issue except it was more like the same 2 people knowing who I am each week and me forgetting them every time because I was too drunk. 

On 21/09/2016 at 0:36 AM, Nate said:

I wonder what everyone on this forum looks like IRL

I generally picture everyone and read their posts in the voice of their profile picture (or what i think the voice of their profile pic would sound like) even if i know them irl. It can be very entertaining at times

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Can we get a run down of the best?

Haha. I cant remeber user names but someone has kenny powers from eastbound and down which is always good. Teslas ones i always read as patronising and sarcastic- which is probably how most of them are intended anyway. If i think of any more i will let you know

*Embee as ace ventura and greenseater as Barney are great too. Oh and how can i forget Playmaker as a lispy Ronaldo

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 5

On 21/09/2016 at 4:44 AM, Tesla said:

I know I've met you before tes but we could pass each other on the street and I wouldn't know who the fuck the random little bloke is that's saying g'day to me.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're not as famous as me.

50 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I wonder why more people don't complain about how every size of any given clothing item are the same price. Surely people buying an XS shirt are irked that they're paying the same as someone getting a 4XL.

I don't even know where to start.

I wouldn't expect such a poor post from you @Jimmy