Melbourne Football

I wonder...

jw1739

4 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I've posted the golf video before so won't bother again. But that was honestly one of the GOAT moments

Honestly I just looked at one of his 'goof' videos on youtube, and if Obama was saying/doing half of these things people would think he was such a hilarious and charismatic guy. 

16 hours ago, n i k o said:

Wasn't sure where to put this, so this thread makes most sense. I wonder how much a gram of coke costs? Someone I know is on the shit and wanna know what they'd be spending on it. 

$300 a pop. 

Anything under that is 80-90% numbing agent 

You have to factor in though, as with any product, buy in bulk and save. 

1 for $300

2 for $550

3 for $750

4 for $900 etc.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sheepdog said:

$300 a pop. 

Anything under that is 80-90% numbing agent 

You have to factor in though, as with any product, buy in bulk and save. 

1 for $300

2 for $550

3 for $750

4 for $900 etc.

The stuff I've had in melbourne has all been shit, only time in Aus I've found good shit was in Sydney. Even then doesn't even compare to the Coke in England. 

Off to South America in November B) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

The stuff I've had in melbourne has all been shit, only time in Aus I've found good shit was in Sydney. Even then doesn't even compare to the Coke in England. 

Off to South America in November B) 

Your studying law if I recall correctly? 

What is it with lawyers and coke? What is it about the profession that makes it appealing? 

Edited by n i k o

7 hours ago, n i k o said:

Your studying law if I recall correctly? 

What is it with lawyers and coke? What is it about the profession that makes it appealing? 

Truth is it's a myth. Most lawyers are nerds.

i hate drinking with them just like I hated drinking with people in my cohort, they're like the kids who didn't drink til they were in their early 20s and three beers set them off.

The other category they fall into atm is bushdoofers, but that's more of a private school thing than lawyers thing. The two go fairly hand in hand though 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

i hate drinking with them just like I hated drinking with people in my cohort, they're like the kids who didn't drink til they were in their early 20s and three beers set them off.

The other category they fall into atm is bushdoofers, but that's more of a private school thing than lawyers thing. The two go fairly hand in hand though 

What on earth is a bushdoofer?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GreenSeater said:

Somebody who enjoys going out into the middle of butfuck nowhere with a few hundred/thousand other people and taking shitloads of recreational drugs whilst dancing to electronic music. Great times all round B)

Sounds like how i spent 95% of my weekends as a teenager. Just less people and better music.

Edited by Jimmy

On 9/4/2016 at 8:12 AM, thisphantomfortress said:

LOL - So many Bushdoofer Festival Organisers went to Private Schools...

The Coke in Sydney is for Bankers and not Lawyers, obviously South America (Going there next year FWIW) is where it is at but in places like Berlin/Amsterdam if you can come across the right person and buy medium sized amounts then you will also get stuff far better than what you generally get in Australia..

By this I mean not a complete Bottom Feeder Dealer who approaches you of the street - Mind you these blokes pills are still usually good. 

Personally Proper Coke just sends my brain in an Annoying Hyper Drive of Over Thinking so its really not my thing.

Edited by cadete

2 hours ago, cadete said:

LOL - So many Bushdoofer Festival Organisers went to Private Schools...

The Coke in Sydney is for Bankers and not Lawyers, obviously South America (Going there next year FWIW) is where it is at but in places like Berlin/Amsterdam if you can come across the right person and buy medium sized amounts then you will also get stuff far better than what you generally get in Australia..

By this I mean not a complete Bottom Feeder Dealer who approaches you of the street - Mind you these blokes pills are still usually good. 

Personally Proper Coke just sends my brain in an Annoying Hyper Drive of Over Thinking so its really not my thing.

det ur so fkn edgy bro

• Like 5

I really could make a far better multi tbh, if that's still people's theory.

Also if I had a multi I'd probably make 80% of my posts on that account rather than an account known to be the forum admin.

But I have enough hassle managing multis for gambling purposes, I really don't need to be doing that on here for no gain.

Edited by Tesla

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder why people get up 20 minutes earlier each day just to eat. Think about it, that's literally what people do, it's fucking strange.

One day people will look back and wonder why in the past people did this whole weird breakfast thing.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tesla said:

I wonder why people get up 20 minutes earlier each day just to eat. Think about it, that's literally what people do, it's fucking strange.

One day people will look back and wonder why in the past people did this whole weird breakfast thing.

When do you eat your first meal?

16 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

When do you eat your first meal?

At the moment probably about 12 hours after I wake up, but that's unusual.

Before that maybe like 5-6 hours after I wake up, which basically means lunch time.

Edited by Tesla

50 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Don't feel hungry af?

Nah, hunger just comes from whatever you're used to, if I ate breakfast for 3-4 days then I'd get hungry if I didn't eat it, and then if I dont eat breakfast for 3-4 days I'd be hungry those few days but then after that I won't be hungry until the time I'm used to eating.

I haven't eaten breakfast consistently in many years and can honestly say it's such a small thing but it is actually quite good from a lifestyle point of view, that all you need to do when you wake up is have a shower and get dressed, and also you have a lot more energy in the morning (you really notice that eating is tiring AF).

In b4 murdered by the egg lobby or cereal lobby or whoever is behind the breakfast bullshit. Stay woke.

Edited by Tesla

3 hours ago, Nate said:

agree with this completely

that said, I'm used to eating a big af bowl of cereal and coffee every day so I tend to skip lunch if anything

Interesting. Can definitely see the benefits of that, you dont need to bring lunch to work, not bad.

But it's no fun being anti-lunch. Being anti-breakfast is great, it's like being pro artificial sweetener, because you get to be a troll with science behind you, which is pretty much my favourite hobby. You see, there is a large amount of people, almost the vast majority of people, who for some reason believe shit like "breakfast is the most important meal of the day", when that is completely wrong (and is probably a myth created by Kelloggs, stay woke). So when someone trys to question your anti-breakfast stance, based on nothing more than that they have heard from some other equally ignorant individual that "breakfast is the most important meal of the day", you can drop some science on them and make them look like an idiot (which they deserve for just believing shit they hear but actually have no idea about) :up: 

Edited by Tesla

IMO a lot depends on the individual's metabolism and the distribution and nature of what you've got to do during the day. Nowadays I prefer a very light breakfast and lunch and have the main meal of the day around 6.00 p.m. I can't stand a heavy lunch - just want to go to sleep afterwards.