Melbourne Football

Week 21: Melbourne v Cental Coast Mariners - Feb 26 - 5pm

Hammerhead

As for ACG, there are some serious issues there.

One of them decided he didn't like the bloke standing next to me and kept walking over to threaten him and tell him he had his eye on him. When the guy didn't do anything for the match except gesture at him harmlessly for the rest of the match, security cunt bumped him hard enough to almost knock him over while walking past trying to get him to do something he could kick him out for. Saw him kick out (or at least I assume he did, since they didn't come back) a few other people, too.

Imposing rules in an overly-strict fashion is bad enough, but actually actively trying to get people to break rules so you can kick them out is the act of scum.

Shame reporting it won't do anything.

As for ACG, there are some serious issues there.

One of them decided he didn't like the bloke standing next to me and kept walking over to threaten him and tell him he had his eye on him. When the guy didn't do anything for the match except gesture at him harmlessly for the rest of the match, security cunt bumped him hard enough to almost knock him over while walking past trying to get him to do something he could kick him out for. Saw him kick out (or at least I assume he did, since they didn't come back) a few other people, too.

Imposing rules in an overly-strict fashion is bad enough, but actually actively trying to get people to break rules so you can kick them out is the act of scum.

Shame reporting it won't do anything.

There has been a few issues with ACG of late. We will voicing our concerns rather soon.

• Like 2

ACG goon #343 came up and interupted me, noting that I was supposed to be a role model and ought to stop throwing water in the air. And empty plastic cups. And paper...otherwise they'd turf me out. I asked if he was new, and basically told him to jog on.

Even though I'm an oldy that sits at the other end of the stadium, I love yarraside and all they do.

But I don't get flares for one simple reason: the person that lights one is risking being banned for five years.

How can someone who loves Heart risk that?

Actually just realised it would be easy to have a disguise and be back the next game...

Okay carry on.

Were ACG aggressive before or after the Flare was ripped?

I guess it goes 2 ways.

Mate, that's a load of shit. It was not the entire home-end that ripped a flare. it was an individual, not that I agree with the punishment, but punish the individual not the whole home-end via overzealous and aggressive means.

It's the same shit when VicPol say 'We will look out for you as long as you don't rip flares.' Well how about... FUCK THAT. They have a duty of care to all citizens regardless if somebody (one person) in a group of 200 does the 'wrong' thing. Once.

ACAB

• Like 5

Mate, that's a load of shit. It was not the entire home-end that ripped a flare. it was an individual, not that I agree with the punishment, but punish the individual not the whole home-end via overzealous and aggressive means.

It's the same shit when VicPol say 'We will look out for you as long as you don't rip flares.' Well how about... FUCK THAT. They have a duty of care to all citizens regardless if somebody (one person) in a group of 200 does the 'wrong' thing. Once.

ACAB

Im not having a go, its just an observation.

Its all relative - when there is less anti social behaviour, there are less Security.

That being said, if i were you guys i would definitly talk to Mr Munn and get this overzealous security sorted.

They dont have that many blokes for the visitors anymore.

This was the first game this year i noted security sitting in chairs on the ground facing the crowd at the non yarraside end.

KGB will vouch that one of the seccos in the Yarra end at the Central Coast game is a mad dog who had a good chat with a few of the lads before the game. If more were like him, we'd have no qualms with ACG.

You'll see in any half decent league in the world - police and security let the fans do their own thing until they are on the pitch or throwing punches...this is the way it should be.

ACG were very heavy handed on sunday, but got nothing on the bloody jumpsuits (riot cops). Glad we don't have to deal with them at games.

EDIT: rofl at them trying to bully Macri aswell. Told them he was my little brother and if he fucks up again I'll take him home early.

Edited by marteaux

one ACG bloke had a go at me cant remember what for but then pete was being a smart ass and he didn't know what to do so turned around all angry walked away then i threw paper in the air and he turns around and goes 'don't throw stuff at me you dog' i went did you just call me a dog you c*nt his like yeah don't throw shit at me i went mate if i did you would know about it don't think hell be to jolly at the next game lol.

i think it was me standing next to you olerhead.... the guy threatened me at the start of the game, told me i wouldnt last the game and he was gonna throw me out, so i gave it to him the whole game without doing anything outside of their "rules" other than throwing paper and generally just being a cunt to them...

he did give me the shoulder as he walked past me, gave him a serve and he called e a dog... he was pretty mad at me

i think it was me standing next to you olerhead.... the guy threatened me at the start of the game, told me i wouldnt last the game and he was gonna throw me out, so i gave it to him the whole game without doing anything outside of their "rules" other than throwing paper and generally just being a cunt to them...

he did give me the shoulder as he walked past me, gave him a serve and he called e a dog... he was pretty mad at me

Yeah, I reckon so. The guy had no right. Was just looking for a fight and decided you were the one he was going to have it with. Good demonstration of restraint in not giving him anything to kick you out for while still making him look and feel like a cunt. Great stuff.