Melbourne Football

Melbourne City v Port Melbourne Wednesday 20th July 2016 @ 7pm

n i k o

Just now, illeatyourheart said:

Will this be a ticketed thing?

No it will be a line up at the gate,

Kids ripping flares and Costa getting annoyed,

Bunch of no-life Mongs in Cheap pairs of Adidas Trainers rocking up for a fight kinda thing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cadete said:

Bunch of no-life Mongs in Cheap pairs of Adidas Trainers rocking up for a fight kinda thing.

At Port Melourne? They have less fans than us. They better hire security for their advertising banners this year though

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cadete said:

No doubt.

need to get those tards into a boxing gym, teach the fuckers some discipline and burn out their aggression, whilst getting the stuffing knocked out of them.

58 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Did I miss something. 1 question about it being ticketed and it then leads to some sort of tuff turf ultras showdown.

FWIW I'll be rocking up with in a Hawaiian shirt with 6 of my 40+ year old mates.

Just stating the blatant reality of the situation mate... 

18 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Went to this game last year. It was the game where Marino did his knee. Fwiw it was a pretty sedate atmosphere last time and wasn't particularly full. 

I went too. Weren't more than a couple of hundred there. Each time I've been to a pre-season there it's either been freezing cold or pouring with rain or both. To answer the question of parking there is plenty in nearby streets, which are mainly factories and warehouses.

• Like 1

Just now, jw1739 said:

I went too. Weren't more than a couple of hundred there. Each time I've been to a pre-season there it's either been freezing cold or pouring with rain or both. To answer the question of parking there is plenty in nearby streets, which are mainly factories and warehouses.

Yeah probably about that much

22 hours ago, Jovan said:

Did I miss something. 1 question about it being ticketed and it then leads to some sort of tuff turf ultras showdown.

FWIW I'll be rocking up with in a Hawaiian shirt with 6 of my 40+ year old mates.

Isn't wearing a Hawaiian shirt in this weather being in a tough guy competition?

22 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

27 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Isn't wearing a Hawaiian shirt in this weather being in a tough guy competition?

It's more a bad attempt to reference the Wanderers movie in light of all this gangland talk.

1 minute ago, jw1739 said:

Going to this.

What does this mean (from club web-site)? -  Members will receive free entry to the match with their e-ticket. 

What e-ticket?

I think they're going to send people who are members for 2016-17 a ticket of some kind to gain access for free

Our team is in for #PMvMCY!

Sorensen, Muscat, Chapman, Malik, Kamau, Fitzgerald, Retre, Clisby, Fornaroli, Brattan, Caceres.

SUBS: Bouzanis, Kilkenny, Arzani, Tongyik, Melling, Ahmed, Gallo, Wong, Genreau, Clarke, Hall, D'Cunha #PMvMCY

Stronger team then I thought

Edited by haz
  • Like 2

Looks like standard 4-3-3 

Interested to see how muscat goes,  as he is close to our only recognized LB at moment 

Anyone know anything about the guys on bench who Arnt our senior guys

I'm guessing D'Cunha is guy from WSW? 

Edited by neio