Melbourne Football

Gotta Catch 'Em All

Heard stories of at least 2 people dying playing this.

My mate reversed into a pole.

Team yellow here, had 3 gyms earlier, lost 1. Every thing seems to be controlled by Red and blue so not sure my team choice was correct. 

Three pokemon over 400 CP come the fuck at me. Gonna get my other gym back from this Jehovah witnesses  tomorrow afternoon when I can do the claim thing again.

Got 30 gold and more importantly 1500 stardust for claiming after getting 3 gyms, so I guess it's 10 coins and 500 stardust for each gym if you haven't reached this point yet and we're wondering.

Just now, Tesla said:

Heard stories of at least 2 people dying playing this.

My mate reversed into a pole.

Team yellow here, had 3 gyms earlier, lost 1. Every thing seems to be controlled by Red and blue so not sure my team choice was correct.

Three pokemon over 400 CP come the fuck at me. Gonna get my other gym back from this Jehovah witnesses  tomorrow afternoon when I can do the claim thing again.

Got 30 gold and more importantly 1500 stardust for claiming after getting 3 gyms, so I guess it's 10 coins and 500 stardust for each gym if you haven't reached this point yet and we're wondering.

I love the warning at the start. Saw the missus for like 15 min before at her work, got yelled at for playing and not paying her attention (her firm is next to flagstaff gardens how could I not try to cash in FFS) thats biggest health risk to me so far from it.

I wasn't having a go at Jehovah witnesses btw, rather one of the gyms is literally a Jehovah witness compound so I assume it's the cunts that live there (if they're even allowed smart phones in their cult)

• Like 1

I have a pokestop 50m from my house, but just out of reach from inside my house. Fuck all near my house apart from that, most things are just in busier areas. Though there are some gyms in quiter areas which are good as you'll likely hold it longer.

Just opened app to see I just lost another gym.

I hope someone tries to go after my last gym as it's just down the road from my missus's house where I'm at now. I'll go lay them out in real life for fuckingq with my pokemon shit.

Me and my mate put a 400 CP pokemon each there to defend and when I drove here I saw some random added another 400 CP pokemon too so shouldn't be too easy to take but you never know.

I got two 400 CP pokemon on me still so I can take most gyms right now if I could be fucked 

Edited by Tesla

4 hours ago, Tesla said:

I wasn't having a go at Jehovah witnesses btw, rather one of the gyms is literally a Jehovah witness compound so I assume it's the cunts that live there (if they're even allowed smart phones in their cult)

jehovahs-witness-training-center.jpg

• Like 4

I think this will die fast as fuck.

Once you have taken a few gyms, you kind of reach the point where you're like "now what?"

Only thing that kept me interest was knowing I was ahead of most cunts, but passing by a few gyms on the way home I see my yellow boys have started running shit in one of the busier areas nearby. Managed to reinforce one of the gyms and get one of my pokemon in there too but what got me was seeing cunts already level 13 and having pokemon with 500+ CP. Clearly kids on school holidays who have literally just played this game non stop since launch and probably used their parent's credit card for some microtransactions as well.

A point was bound to be hit when more casual players can't compete with school kids thrashing this, but it's happened after less than 2 days.

Was fun while it lasted anyway.

Showed the game to my gf. She suggested we go out in the middle of the night trying to catch Pokemon. I think I have to marry her now. Also living in the bush is great because there's so many rural as fuck unclaimed gyms which I'm now just taking without a contest. So good

1 hour ago, GreenSeater said:

Showed the game to my gf. She suggested we go out in the middle of the night trying to catch Pokemon. I think I have to marry her now. Also living in the bush is great because there's so many rural as fuck unclaimed gyms which I'm now just taking without a contest. So good

I went to a gym near mine in Collingwood today, 10 people there playing was crazy to see. At my parents tonight in the burbs pokestops are few and far between. All the ones near there's are at parks though which is nice, get the young ones out and about etc

2 hours ago, jeffplz said:

Screamed out "catch em all cunt" to a guy walking thru Aitken Boulevard at like 12am, he yelled back "Pokemon!" lmao. Love how this game brings people together

Dude got stabbed to death in Chicago when he stubbled into the ghetto trying to catch a cunt. I guess thats still technically bringing people together. 

3 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Haven't downloaded it and I wont, its too mainstream and half these kids don't know the struggle of catching a Tauros in the Sarafi Zone.

Gameboy Colour + Red/Blue 4 LYFE

yeah I'm with you, the OG beats this shit.

It is cool that people are talking about Pokemon again though tbh

5 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

how the fuck people getting such high pc's? just by leveling yourself up and catching randoms?

managed to get a kabuto on the way home from kfc in front of some abo joint which was pretty cool

@Hackett what a post

• Like 1