Melbourne Football

Fernando Brandán

Andrew Edmonds

12 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Okay.

What's your verdict on Kilkenny?

Has your opinion on Kuzi changed?

Kilkenny should be a good player, but I fear that he might become victim to JVS' career ruining antics.

There is nothing bad I can say about Kilkenny himself, any other coach in charge and I would expect him to be a very good player, but he fits the profile of the kind of players that have JVS issues, so we'll see.

Kuzi's problem, and I think I did mention this when we signed him as one potential concern with him, is he is the type of player that isn't respected and usually gets nowhere staying in Australia. He'd probably be better off grinding it out in whatever European league he can get game time in and working his way up from there than staying in Australia. My opinion of his raw ability is unchanged. But I've seen plenty of similar technically gifted young players have their careers come to a halt in this country because they aren't suited to the physicality of the league.

Edited by Tesla

9 minutes ago, Dylan said:

He does look like he hits the pingas hard

I expect 'Nando to be raging like he hit the shard before the game. Set Bruno up for a hattrick then punch the ref for a dubious offside call and get sent off.  It's because he is short, short people are always angry.

Any disciplinary stats on this guy?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tesla said:

I expect 'Nando to be raging like he hit the shard before the game. Set Bruno up for a hattrick then punch the ref for a dubious offside call and get sent off.  It's because he is short, short people are always angry.

Dont have any, but he looks he is going to feel right at home in Sunshine tonight. 

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

Averaging a red a season from soccerway.

5 hours ago, Tesla said:

0:10 - A man needs a name. She's introduced as "physio" but some bloke is doing the medical at the end?

Also, maybe if JVS spent more time supervising training rather than partaking in it the players would respect him more.

I was against the video with brattan signing because it was some office bloke giving him the tour. I think its good if the coach invests in your first introduction to the club. 

On 7/26/2016 at 2:35 PM, Tesla said:

0:10 - A man needs a name. She's introduced as "physio" but some bloke is doing the medical at the end?

Also, maybe if JVS spent more time supervising training rather than partaking in it the players would respect him more.

She's the physio for the NPL team

• Like 1

Interesting to see that for Fernando's transferred  card on FIFA, he has gone from a CAM to a RM for us. Probably means that during last season after FIFA got released he was playing RM more then CAM.  Either way, FIFA isnt the best source of stats (Fitzy is 62 rated)  and of course he will end up as our new LB.

MelbCity Brandan.JPG

Edited by haz
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Yep. If I had to choose someone on the team to sell my car on gumtree he'd be the guy for sure. Would love to see him go head to head with some of the low balling Asians I've had to deal with. 

That deserves more than 1 like. Very very funny. Thankyou. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sheepdog said:

this big fella over here is a new clean man. Sheepdog version 2.0 you could call me.

So does that mean I can stop pretending to be in Perth now when you wanna catch up?

(jk, best of luck to you. maybe avoid following City this season to avoid any relapses)

• Like 1