Melbourne Football

Fernando Brandán

Andrew Edmonds

8 hours ago, Tesla said:

Goes in harder than Melling, but Melling is built like an MMA fighter, not this bloke. No fancy AIS and gyms for 'nando, only eating dirt and surviving the villa miserias. That's how you make a real hard mf.

You think he gives a fuck that he looks like he stole some batteries from Coles and then tried to refund them for a pack of smokes? Nope, he's not a narcissistic pretty boy like Novillo. Doesn't even have any social media profiles. The club did like a 5 minute video exclusively on this guy and he spoke two words during the whole thing, because he does his talking on the pitch. Won't be throwing any tantrums either, if 'nando has a problem he'll just do us all a favour and shank JVS.

Love this cunt.

out of likes

Love to see his studs up double flying kick when Musctard gives some lip off the bench, 

3 hours ago, n i k o said:

How the fuck does he win those headers when he's at least a foot shorter. 

Seriously, I didn't think that could be possible. I said to my son when they lined up that they better keep the ball down for him, then Rose, Kilkenny and Jakobsen just kept pumping high balls to him and I think I only saw him lose one ariel contest. Unbelievable.

Outstanding player.

Whoever gave him the nickname "Pinga" pages back got it right. Looks and acts like the type still sweating it out at a million beats a minute at 6:00am on the dancefloor that no one wants to go near.

He'll ship a red no doubt at some point this season, but hopefully it will only be when we're 3 nil up with just 8 mins left to play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CityWildcat said:

^^^^^^^ Cloughie is my new favourite poster.  For name alone. 

YOU REDS! ;)

City Ground,
Oh mist rolling in from the Trent,
My desire,
Is always to be here,
Oh City Ground

Now that is a chant for a cold winter's arvo!

I picked Heart in season 1 for the Red, but stayed after the colour change for the seasonal optimism followed by crushing mediocrity.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cloughie said:

City Ground,
Oh mist rolling in from the Trent,
My desire,
Is always to be here,
Oh City Ground

Now that is a chant for a cold winter's arvo!

I picked Heart in season 1 for the Red, but stayed after the colour change for the seasonal optimism followed by crushing mediocrity.

Me too Cloughie.  Works for Walsall fans too.  Done both the City ground (3-3) and Meadow Lane (twice, both wins).

• Like 1

:) Forest since 1984.  I've sung that in the Trend End more than a few times.

I picked Heart for the same reason when they started.  I'm  a Kiwi but I spent  24yrs in UK and I lived 1km from the City Ground for a good  few years and used to work on the Evening Post. 

You'll see me at AAMI in a yellow or red Tricky Top (with no advertising on it, a great bonus of the first year of this Fawaz era).

And now, back  to our regularly scheduled City programming..... B)  COYR

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CityWildcat said:

:) Forest since 1984.  I've sung that in the Trend End more than a few times.

I picked Heart for the same reason when they started.  I'm  a Kiwi but I spent  24yrs in UK and I lived 1km from the City Ground for a good  few years and used to work on the Evening Post. 

You'll see me at AAMI in a yellow or red Tricky Top (with no advertising on it, a great bonus of the first year of this Fawaz era).

And now, back  to our regularly scheduled City programming..... B)  COYR

You and Cloughie should recognise my avatar.   Notts born an bred, played for Forest before an illustrious Walsall career...  But possibly before your time?

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Tesla said:

I honestly cant tell if this guy is fast or slow because of his dodgy running ability.

Apart from that, ghetto Messi.

He's bloody lightning. I haven't seen him in person yet, but the way he was closing down some Victory players that looked to be in plenty of space when the pass was made was ridiculous.

He looks like a dynamite player and one that will fly so far under the radar with Colazo, Fornaroli, Cahill, Kamau and Brattan getting so much of the attention. 

Just now, SF33 said:

He's bloody lightning. I haven't seen him in person yet, but the way he was closing down some Victory players that looked to be in plenty of space when the pass was made was ridiculous.

I know, I just wanted to draw attention to his running style cause its hilarious. 

• Like 1