Melbourne Football

Bundesliga and All Things German Football

Hendo

Okazaki's gol vs Hannover on the weekend, fuck me.

Both the Prussian teams again taking the three points, making it a Prussian top two in the standings for the time being. Reus and Arango on fire as usual. On the strayan front Leckie came on as a sub for Prussia Gladbach, Ruka started for Hertha.

• 1 month later...

fanboys, I give you the german version of the super political classic of Lazio vs Livorno. Normally with a f*ckton of riots, there will be none today because the DFB banned Hansa fans from attending. USP even appealed the decision, but it was knocked back. F*cked up decision.

http://hdcaster.net/...annel_id=114858

Sankt Pauli - 1 (Ebbers 16')

Fascist Scum - 0

Need to the three points to put us into 3rd, should be up 2-0 ffs. The win will also put Hansa in the shit relegation wise.

42' atm.

Edited by Hendo

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations are in order for ze prussians, league and cup double. I'm expecting them to do much better in Europe next year, still a relatively young squad/staff and the UCL has been a good learning curve for them this year. Next year, expect more.

Dominating 5-2 win over Bayern, Kagawa again tearing the Bavarians apart. Scoring the first goal, and setting up another. Klopp will have a massive fight on their hands to keep him at Westfalen next season, Sir Alex among others was in attendance at the Olympiastadion last night. But geez Lewndowski, fuck me, expecting a big euro from the three man polish brigade at the Euro's, my personal dark horse for the competition. Anyway more notably for us, Langerak managed to play three quarters of the game after Weidenfeller came off injured. Played well, the Pokal final would have been great experience for the lad. Did have a brain explosion though, but blushes were spared thanks to the Sebian eagle that is, Subotic.

Kagawa's gone tbh.

tumblr_m2x73voRlA1r6mwuno1_1280.jpg

Replacement.

Edited by Hendo
  • Like 1

Disappointed with european performance, but all is forgotten when we manage to beat Bayern like that. One of the best times I've had whilst watching a match.

With Kagawa, it's sad to see another amazing player likely to leave after a successful season, but if we can get $15 mill plus, I ain't complaining. Very nice profit.

What a fucking season, now I have to save some cash to purchase celebratory scarves.

• 1 month later...

Ralf Rangnick reportedly in for the RB Leipzig gig. After doing the job with Hoffenh€im, Ralf loves taking the scummy jobs with the souped up corporate clubs. Leipzig deserves a football team in the Bundesliga, but not fucking RB ffs.

In regards to transfers, Dortmund acting with sustainability in mind, and Bayern waving the cash. BVB sold both Kagawa and Barrios for 26 million euros collectively (Guangzhou payed 12 million for Barrios lul) and have spent 17.5 million on Reus and 6 million euros on Scheiber (Replacement for Subotic perhaps) and are 1 million still in the green.

Bayern well, are 16 million in the red at the moment. However they did get Pizarro on a free though, an odd transfer.

Koln haven't spent that 13 million they received for Prince Poldi yet.

Ralf Rangnick reportedly in for the RB Leipzig gig. After doing the job with Hoffenh€im, Ralf loves taking the scummy jobs with the souped up corporate clubs. Leipzig deserves a football team in the Bundesliga, but not fucking RB ffs.

In regards to transfers, Dortmund acting with sustainability in mind, and Bayern waving the cash. BVB sold both Kagawa and Barrios for 26 million euros collectively (Guangzhou payed 12 million for Barrios lul) and have spent 17.5 million on Reus and 6 million euros on Scheiber (Replacement for Subotic perhaps) and are 1 million still in the green.

Bayern well, are 16 million in the red at the moment. However they did get Pizarro on a free though, an odd transfer.

Koln haven't spent that 13 million they received for Prince Poldi yet.

How do you know so much about the deutsche league?

Edited by MHFC-FAN

How do you know so much about the deutsche league?

A combination of worshipping Raphael Honigstein as god, a combination of forums, various blogs, BuLi podcasts, transfermarket.de, also having German friends you went to school with that live in Germany is a good place to start.

If you're interested I can sort you out with a fairly detailed list of all things buli.

Edited by Hendo
  • Like 1

No closer on Kalou, but we'll have to wait and see. Farfan and Kalou would be boss as fuck. Similar in a majority of key fascists, but different enough to tandem well.

Really keen to see how This season pans out. Europe for BVB is a huge step this year, one I hope they make for the sake of German football. They're just ticking the boxes everywhere else.

No closer on Kalou, but we'll have to wait and see. Farfan and Kalou would be boss as fuck. Similar in a majority of key fascists, but different enough to tandem well.

Really keen to see how This season pans out. Europe for BVB is a huge step this year, one I hope they make for the sake of German football. They're just ticking the boxes everywhere else.

facets?

I am biased as I support Hannover96, but Mirko Slomka has really done a great job with this team, just disappointed so many ex Hannover players are now kicking strong.

Still luckily in Europa, done a lot better than those piss weak Wolfsburg, be interested to see what happens this next year.

http://www.goal.com/...onths-in-prison

Breno has finally had his case gone to court, and has been given a 3 years and 9 months jail term.

22 and his career is effectively over, it's disturbing and sad to see as his mental problems have been documented in the past, sending him to gaol isn't the correct avenue tbfh.

Also Sammer the new T.D. Bayern?

tae fuck.

Can't wait to see Kiyotake at Nuremburg this coming season, tipping him to do as well as Kagawa in his first year at Dortmund. It's a big call but this kid has talent.

Edited by Hendo