1. 45,200 - Bundesliga (Germany)

2. 32,812 - Premier League (England)

3. 26,816 - La Liga (Spain)

4. 21,140 - Seria A (Italy)

5. 17,488 - Ligue 1 (France)

1zlq7ia.jpg

Whilst in BuLi. 2

17u5jp.png

Fortuna, Eintracht, SP all on track for promotion. The left wing clubs are back on the rise whilst Hansa fascist f*cks are sucked further intro the abyss, regionalliga, back where they belong.

Edited by jw1739

It's nice to see Prussia Monchengladbach back up there, there fans have been overdue some happiness since the 70's. More so, my Kashiwa favourite, Yuki Otsu is now at gladbach. Bad news for Leckie as they play in the same position, Otsu will make that position his own in the next couple of months. The German love affair with the Japanese is in good health.

Also good to see Hoffenheim$ and Wolfsburg languishing in the middle of the table.

Furthermore, Prince Poldi is in terrific form but won't be available straght away after the winter break. Italian clubs sniffing around, hope he stays, I love him at Koln. Don't see enough of this in modern football.

Gladbach beating Bayern 3-1 in the first game of 2012, grabbing second spot, one point behind Bayern.

Reus with another brilliant game, Leckie even manged a little cameo towards the end of the game, coming on as a sub, managed to get a shot on goal. Yuki Otsu however wasn't even on the bench. :angry:

@ Woody - Been in and out this season, little injuries has been keeping him out not only out of the Schalke XI but the national team as well. Sakai has just moved to Stuttgart, and he will most likely get the nod over Uchida at the current moment in time. More concernedly however, he has spent the winter break being a fucking tv star back in Japan, was in a ridiculous amount of shows. Rumoured to be on the out, Wolfsburg probably a likely destination with a host of other European clubs, as he has proved himself in Europe.

• Like 1

Some of the displays there are ridiculous.

Bundesliga posting the highest earnings of any Euro leagues in 2011.

Winning.

Earnings = profit. So not really a surprise, they have good revenue without the kind of costs you would find in the EPL due to over the top transfer fees and wages, as well as massive interest fees on loans.

• 2 weeks later...

The intensity of this East German fixture would be immense.

One of those matches where if you enjoy watching the crowd more than the game then you're in for a treat.

Makes you wonder how strong these lads numbers would have been if the Eastern German super firm ever got up and running against the West.

Eastern German Super Firm > the universe and that dog of the neverending story.

Gladbach, counter attacking the fuck out of this league and Schalke, Favre working the magic. But fuck, the reign of Frontzeck seems like it was decades ago. Favre deserves 99 prussian virgins tbh.

Eastern German Super Firm > the universe and that dog of the neverending story.

Gladbach, counter attacking the fuck out of this league and Schalke, Favre working the magic. But fuck, the reign of Frontzeck seems like it was decades ago. Favre deserves 99 prussian virgins tbh.

Gladbach playing the most attractive and adventurous football seen in the league for years. More pleasing than Dortmund's "centre it and break the defense" style from last year and a shitload more entertaining than Bayern's "Let Franc run with it for a couple of hundred years and then power drive whilst Mario picks up the scraps"

Not that i'm bitter or anything ;)

Schalke almost gifted a position in the quarters of Europa with ties against Viktoria Plzen, who struggled badly in the CL, albeit they were in a group with Barca.

Edited by Woody

Prussia gladbach win again ffs, ridiculous goals.

It's a breath of fresh air.

Was talking to one of my brother's mates last night about it. Was up at 4:30 in the morning watching Schalke get bent over, probed and left to bleed by Gladbach and I was still entertained with the quality of the game, even though it was ridiculously one sided.

Normally i'm the kind of person that cannot appreciate the game unless my team is winning.

inb4 non purist mentality ;)