Melbourne Football

Melbourne City kit change will mirror Manchester City’s blue

daniboi

52 minutes ago, belaguttman said:

dump the dark blue entirely.

Totally this. And replace it with Red sleeves and Red socks or white sleeves and white socks. 

It's starting to annoy me that so many strips each season around the world adopt these templates and get dictated to by a manufacturer when in fact it should be the other way round. 

Modern football. 

• Like 1

What the fuck is the logic in putting NAVY BLUE on our kit. Guess who wears navy blue? Ever heard of the one team we've been in the shadow of for the past 10 years?

11 hours ago, CityGroupFAN said:

Fair enough.

I wonder what your ideal home kit would look like? (apologies if you have already answered this in the forum)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, n i k o said:

The cynical part of me thinks cityGroupFan is secretly a part of the club throwing ideas of what our kit will look like out there. No one would ever suggest that hideous kit should be a part of Melbourne. 

I was going to say that no-one would ever suggest that that kid should ever be a part of any club, but Nike have already proven me wrong by thinking it should be Manchester City's kit.

Thanks Nike!

On 25 July 2016 at 1:03 AM, CityGroupFAN said:

Fair enough.

I wonder what your ideal home kit would look like? (apologies if you have already answered this in the forum)

Hmm that's a tough one really, I'm not too sure. 

Maybe... Hmm nah I dunno. 

Actually - maybe like, red and white stripes? With red shorts? You know like we had before we were taken over by your dirty oil money business entrepreneur who turned us into a franchise/farm?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, morphine said:

Actually - maybe like, red and white stripes? With red shorts? You know like we had before we were taken over by your dirty oil money business entrepreneur who turned us into a franchise/farm?

Lol

1 hour ago, morphine said:

Bloody simple really.  We are red and white, always were, always will be.  Would you like us to protest about it?

What else would we discuss every off-season if it were not for our playing kit? I mean, if the club actually dealt with the issue and we became red, white and sky blue (with no effing navy/obsidian thank you very much) then we'd have to deal with the hard stuff such as attendances, memberships and winning something.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jw1739 said:

What else would we discuss every off-season if it were not for our playing kit? I mean, if the club actually dealt with the issue and we became red, white and sky blue (with no effing navy/obsidian thank you very much) then we'd have to deal with the hard stuff such as attendances, memberships and winning something.

Coach.

@Jovan

On 7/25/2016 at 6:57 AM, Jovan said:

Totally this. And replace it with Red sleeves and Red socks or white sleeves and white socks. 

It's starting to annoy me that so many strips each season around the world adopt these templates and get dictated to by a manufacturer when in fact it should be the other way round. 

Modern football. 

jfherhl copy.jpg

• Like 2

If we're gonna bring back the red and white we might as well bring back emo, listen to Hawthorne Heights, The Used and My Chemical Romance, dye our hair jet black, kiss the same sex and slit our wrists to Regrets and Romance by From First To Last.

Some things need to stay in the past

• Like 1

4 hours ago, strider said:

If we're gonna bring back the red and white we might as well bring back emo, listen to Hawthorne Heights, The Used and My Chemical Romance, dye our hair jet black, kiss the same sex and slit our wrists to Regrets and Romance by From First To Last.

Some things need to stay in the past

You call this the past; I call this tuesday. Sonny Moore > Skrillex 

• Like 3