Melbourne Football

Tim Cahill

Murfy1

• 1 month later...

Wants to be a mentor for the A-League...https://www.a-league.com.au/news/i-want-help-everyone-cahill-keen-hyundai-a-league-mentor-role

"While Cahill, who spent 18 months at Melbourne City, had a chance to re-join the Hyundai A-League after the recent FIFA World Cup, he opted to continue his club career in the Indian Super League.
But the 38-year-old insists he still wants to be involved and is available to provide guidance and support to everyone associated with the competition.
“That’s why I neutralized myself for any A-League club, any A-League bid, any consortium…I made that decision after the World Cup because I want to be neutral, I want to help everyone,” Cahill told reporters.
“Whether it’s to give any support commercially, advice for teams or for signings. I’ve been around the block more than enough times to understand everyone is trying to push in a good direction to grow this game."

13 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Wants to be a mentor for the A-League...https://www.a-league.com.au/news/i-want-help-everyone-cahill-keen-hyundai-a-league-mentor-role

"While Cahill, who spent 18 months at Melbourne City, had a chance to re-join the Hyundai A-League after the recent FIFA World Cup, he opted to continue his club career in the Indian Super League.
But the 38-year-old insists he still wants to be involved and is available to provide guidance and support to everyone associated with the competition.
“That’s why I neutralized myself for any A-League club, any A-League bid, any consortium…I made that decision after the World Cup because I want to be neutral, I want to help everyone,” Cahill told reporters.
“Whether it’s to give any support commercially, advice for teams or for signings. I’ve been around the block more than enough times to understand everyone is trying to push in a good direction to grow this game."

He'll join whoever gives him the most money

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
3 hours ago, Shahanga said:

Just received an Order of Australia.

Congratulations.

(in before “but I follow him on Instagram and he annoys me”)

In before someone digs up something he said in the past that is deemed insulting to an ice cream flavour.

• Like 1