Melbourne Football

Luke Brattan

japiedog

24 minutes ago, MXG said:

So, making a cliche joke about girlfriend going out with somebody you criticizing is an intelligence? Are you serious? :tooth: You should really review your intelligence standards. 

In my post I did not even criticized Brattan which makes the original Embee post even more stupid.

How ironic.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Fellas, maybe best not to bring wives and girlfriends into debates on here? Sometimes what appears to be a bit of a joke with one person may cut deeper with another?

They need a girlfriend and/or wife in the first place

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MXG said:

So, making a cliche joke about girlfriend going out with somebody you criticizing is an intelligence? Are you serious? :tooth: You should really review your intelligence standards. 

In my post I did not even criticized Brattan which makes the original Embee post even more stupid.

Sorry @Embee and @[LIBBA] but MXG has won the Internet with this post :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

11 hours ago, MXG said:

Several idiots switching topic to the poster instead of just not reading/ignoring if they have nothing to say on original topic. Very informative and entertaining.

I was only pointing out how hypocritical your comments were.

You cant clearly on someones "brain level" (which i'd assume you were implying his lack of intelligence) and then continue with a comment that is just is probably at the same level.

That's like Muscat having a go at Berisha being a cunt.

In light of these shenanigans, would everyone like me to put together a rolling ranking of forum intelligence. Naturally I will be at the top and @Tesla will be lower than he deserves.  

@playmakercan spell good so he will be ranked higher than most of you would expect me to put him.

Undecided where @Embee should be and @haz will find out the hard way that making me laugh doesn't make you smart.

Anyway addressing @jw1739 point, all ya wives and gfs suck. What yall gunna do? Fight me?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thisphantomfortress said:

He and Malik have formed a solid partnership, I approve 

I agree. Malik playing the doorstop and brattan as the creator. Both playing their natural roles and developing a good understanding for each other's movements and styles.

Things are starting to fit together nicely.

2 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

In light of these shenanigans, would everyone like me to put together a rolling ranking of forum intelligence. Naturally I will be at the top and @Tesla will be lower than he deserves.  

@playmakercan spell good so he will be ranked higher than most of you would expect me to put him.

Undecided where @Embee should be and @haz will find out the hard way that making me laugh doesn't make you smart.

Anyway addressing @jw1739 point, all ya wives and gfs suck. What yall gunna do? Fight me?

It's not me you want to be scared of. But you're in serious trouble with my wife.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, [LIBBA] said:

I was only pointing out how hypocritical your comments were.

You cant clearly on someones "brain level" (which i'd assume you were implying his lack of intelligence) and then continue with a comment that is just is probably at the same level.

That's like Muscat having a go at Berisha being a cunt.

I can agree with that to the certain level. But it was not the first time they were going personal instead of giving arguments within a topic or simply ignore the post. So, yes, waste of time on some pests, but I replied in similar level. But I usually try to ignore, people like Embe or bt50.

What surprised me was the amount of likes, including yours, the Embe silly post gathered. So much telling about the level of audience unfortunately and culture.

Anyway there people here to talk, so will hope for the best :)

22 minutes ago, MXG said:

I can agree with that to the certain level. But it was not the first time they were going personal instead of giving arguments within a topic or simply ignore the post. So, yes, waste of time on some pests, but I replied in similar level. But I usually try to ignore, people like Embe or bt50.

What surprised me was the amount of likes, including yours, the Embe silly post gathered. So much telling about the level of audience unfortunately and culture.

Anyway there people here to talk, so will hope for the best :)

Banter (verb) to exchange remarks in a good-humoured teasing way.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Anyone who wishes to claim a higher place then me better submit standardised, supervised, intelligence test results to backup their claim. 

1 minute ago, MXG said:

There is always a place for that, no doubt. But that was not a case with Embe comment.

Christ, that's precisely what it was.

It was a little bit of banter in response to your post. You've now had a 24hr+ bitch about it, with numerous other posters on here taking the piss out of you as a result. If you can't handle a joke then I'd suggest you get off the internet.

13 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Anyone who wishes to claim a higher place then me better submit standardised, supervised, intelligence test results to backup their claim. 

Where’s your certification?

Anyway I doubt you’re the smartest ducker on here, it’s probably someone like @strider who spends his whole time to trying to convince everyone he’s a loon.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Pray tell how you didnt interpret that comment as banter?

1. He was rude before.

2. He commented not about me, but a close person. We are not mates to joke like that.

3. He never said in a following exchange it was a banter, but continued trolling. Person with friendly intentions will realize quickly he made a stupid joke unless his initial ones were to offend/troll.

If it was a banter he could simply apologize, no problem. Same for you by the way.

Anyway, we should probably stop this off-topic stuff.

14 minutes ago, Embee said:

Christ, that's precisely what it was.

It was a little bit of banter in response to your post. You've now had a 24hr+ bitch about it, with numerous other posters on here taking the piss out of you as a result. If you can't handle a joke then I'd suggest you get off the internet.

Alternative is for you to get some manners.

No, no @bt50, he's right.

I'm sincerely sorry we got off on the wrong foot @MXG. My intentions were purely to joke, as I honestly felt our online friendship was comfortably at that level, however, it seems I gravely misjudged the relationship and have over-stepped my boundaries.

Clearly my well meaning jibe has been taken to be offensive and I accept full responsibility for that. The onus is on me to be careful about the words I use and to ensure they do not lead to the unintentional offense of others, it is something I'm trying to work on all the time and clearly I've failed in this circumstance.

Again, please accept my humble apologies MXG, and I hope that one day we can be mates to joke like that.

Edited by Embee
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, MXG said:

1. He was rude before.

2. He commented not about me, but a close person. We are not mates to joke like that.

3. He never said in a following exchange it was a banter, but continued trolling. Person with friendly intentions will realize quickly he made a stupid joke unless his initial ones were to offend/troll.

If it was a banter he could simply apologize, no problem. Same for you by the way.

Anyway, we should probably stop this off-topic stuff.

Alternative is for you to get some manners.

How’s your first week on the internet goin?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Wait, so did Bratts fuck his misso or what? 

40 minutes ago, haz said:

Yep I heard he did, during his Brisbane days when he looked like this. Imagine your girl getting pumped by this man

Image result for luke brattan hair

You two fuckers dare to ask this in real life tomorrow before or after the game?

1 hour ago, Embee said:

No, no @bt50, he's right.

I'm sincerely sorry we got off on the wrong foot @MXG. My intentions were purely to joke, as I honestly felt our online friendship was comfortably at that level, however, it seems I gravely misjudged the relationship and have over-stepped my boundaries.

Clearly my well meaning jibe has been taken to be offensive and I accept full responsibility for that. The onus is on me to be careful about the words I use and to ensure they do not lead to the unintentional offense of others, it is something I'm trying to work on all the time and clearly I've failed in this circumstance.

Again, please accept my humble apologies MXG, and I hope that one day we can be mates to joke like that.

No problem. May be one day, who knows.

Let's move on, 2 pages of BS.

17 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Seriously, can't believe some of you people enjoy this shit.

Trust me man, putting pills in your ass sounds like a bad idea until you're three days deep in a bender. Then when you give it a go it's like "oh well this is nice" 

6 minutes ago, MXG said:

You two fuckers dare to ask this in real life tomorrow before or after the game?

I generally sit in bay 18, I make absolutely no secret of who I am just about anyone will be able to point me out to you.

If you are such a thin skinned pansy that you can't take a joke on the Internet I can explain to you how easy it is. Come say hi :)

• Like 1