Melbourne Football

Montague Street Bridge - 0 days since last accident

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

It's depressing to think of the amount of tax dollars they're going to spend on this when/if it gets to the point where they're forced to do something.

Learn the hight of your vehicle cunts.

A better solution would be to force the drivers to live in a house where the doors are 1.75m in height (could be lower). That should teach them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Surely this has to be an example of Darwinism at its finest. If you are stupid enough to hit the bridge despite all the signs, gantries and the big fucking concrete thing in front of you, you get whacked with a huge ass fine and have to pay all repair costs. End story.
Dopey Dan and the government don’t need to waste another cent on this thing.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Surely this has to be an example of Darwinism at its finest. If you are stupid enough to hit the bridge despite all the signs, gantries and the big fucking concrete thing in front of you, you get whacked with a huge ass fine and have to pay all repair costs. End story.
Dopey Dan and the government don’t need to waste another cent on this thing.

Correct now they need to turn their attention to the Swan st bridge. 

• 1 month later...
On 01/08/2016 at 11:18 AM, bt50 said:

Surely this has to be an example of Darwinism at its finest. If you are stupid enough to hit the bridge despite all the signs, gantries and the big fucking concrete thing in front of you,...

I recently went to drive a van into a car park and it hit the height warning bar that hangs down at the entrence. For a second I thought "I bet they erred on the side of caution and the van will be fine..." A second later I thought better of that and reversed out.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Alexxxandro said:

I recently went to drive a van into a car park and it hit the height warning bar that hangs down at the entrence. For a second I thought "I bet they erred on the side of caution and the van will be fine..." A second later I thought better of that and reversed out.

I witnessed that happen at Ikea in Richmond with an azn couple in a Budget mini truck. I saw them sit there after they hit the height bar and could see the same thought go through their mind, they then proceeded to drive through the carpark scraping the shit out of the top of the truck. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, hedaik said:

I witnessed that happen at Ikea in Richmond with an azn couple in a Budget mini truck. I saw them sit there after they hit the height bar and could see the same thought go through their mind, they then proceeded to drive through the carpark scraping the shit out of the top of the truck. 

HAHA! The height limit said 1.95m so after I reversed out I checked the height of my van in the manual and it said 1.97m...

Edited by Alexxxandro

21 hours ago, hedaik said:

Was driving a friend of mines work van and asked if I would get under the height bar, he was stonned (hence why I was driving) and thought it would be funny if he said yes.

He didn't think it was so funny when I hit the height bar and got out the car and walked into the shops leaving him to reverse it out and back onto Burnley St.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

They should remove all the warnings and just turn this into a tourist attraction. Rock up on any given day and there is a good chance you'll see a truck hit it. Not like we have anything much more interesting in Melbourne. 

• Like 2