Melbourne Football

Waleed Aly - I for one accept our new SJW overlord

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Youd probably not be too keen on his views about Islam 

“deport all muslims” typical cliche edgy answer, i can understand why you’d think that and it could solve a lot of problems but anyone can see the massive gap in logic in making that statement

• 8 months later...

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/afl-rule-changes-afl-calls-on-waleed-aly-to-help-state-of-game/news-story/3b782abad2133b30a5566cbec7fabff3

Seriously come on?

Its shit like this that makes PPL be tempted by the Alt Right... a bloke being hailed a king cos of largely his Ethnicity on TV is now going to have a influence on of all things the possible major rule changes in Footy.

And nobody is more Pro-Rule-Change than myself - But there are bloody ton of Australian Academics who are highly well known and respected all over the world who have even written Books on Footy. Every former VFL club also has its own well qualified Club Historian as well. 

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, HeartFc said:

BREAKING NEWS: Leaked footage of Waleed Aly at the AFL meeting.

Inb4 they pass a 3+1 rule before the HAL. 3 players must be LGBT or a dark colour race, while the +1 must be a women who is gender 'fluid'

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, haz said:

Inb4 they pass a 3+1 rule before the HAL. 3 players must be LGBT or a dark colour race, while the +1 must be a women who is gender 'fluid'

For God's sake don't give FFA that idea - or they'll pick it up and run with it.