Melbourne Football
n i k o

IN or OUT: The Vant Schip Edition

IN or OUT  

70 members have voted

1. 1. If JVS is manager are you In or Out for next season?

haz    1,993

Undecided whether I'll renew considering I won't be in Australia for the second half of the season.  But I'll probably get one of the inter-state or international memberships to keep my pin collection going and also receive some of the deals offered like reduced Etihad fares.

Embee    2,325
15 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I honestly cringe every time I see you have posted.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha lost it

InMyHeart    317

I voted Out because my motivation and connection with the club would take a  massive hit if he remains...

I will still buy a membership and go however I will be at pains to watch another nothing season

jw1739    6,991
8 minutes ago, Fredinho69 said:

In. Will see out his contract this year then we'll find a replacement for the following season

Yes, that's what I also believe will happen. I think we'll get some hint of who the next man might be from the Assistant appointments.

AntiScum    149
17 hours ago, Dylan said:

Well if JVS stays in not sure @AntiScum will be able to show his face around here again ;)

haha you just keep stressing yourself out while i sit back and enjoy my life :)

had i have got everything i said wrong fair enough but have a little faith my furry little friend :)

KSK_47    5,500
1 hour ago, AntiScum said:

had i have got everything i said wrong fair enough but have a little faith my furry little friend :)

Your stats in the bs watch thread do not fill me with confidence :(

• Like 2

Embee    2,325
13 hours ago, KSK_47 said:

Your stats in the bs watch thread do not fill me with confidence :(

No, no, those predictions were correct.

The FFA blocked the Kaka move because they didn't want a high profile guest player, remember?

Falastur    601

Haha. Voted for kicks assuming the question would be "do you want JVS in or out next season?" I wanted to see how many "out" votes there would be before a single "in" was voted for. Then I read the question and realised it was something entirely different. Blame surfing the internet at midnight, I guess.

I'll still be on the forum next season regardless, although since I'm not really able to attend matches that may or may not mean anything. Just thought I should say that and set the record straight, since people are taking lists of names, in case anyone saw my vote and got confused.

• Like 1

KSK_47    5,500
3 minutes ago, Embee said:

No, no, those predictions were correct.

The FFA blocked the Kaka move because they didn't want a high profile guest player, remember?

Oh yeah. Thats right! Silly me! 

tommac    107

For what it's worth ( and it's not much really), I said out because I thought this was a thread asking whether we thought JVS should be in or out. Then I saw the results and was shocked- and looked again. My real answer would be IN

• Like 2

malloy    3,114
8 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Alright which one of you cunts that said your out have bought memberships  

Here's the thing.....

• Like 6

KSK_47    5,500
On 03/05/2016 at 10:24 PM, KSK_47 said:

In- but only because i want my pin and i promised my son i would take him to games this season

Still waiting for my fucking pin!

malloy    3,114
4 minutes ago, xXJawsaXx said:

I somehow misread the question when I first voted haha. I realised what a dumbass I was about 5 seconds later.

Fucking LOL.

Tesla    8,097
42 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

So thinks @Embee. Brazil isn't all just live leak videos. 

Judging by their recent dominance of esports its probably really just a country full of nerds. 

Falastur    601
8 hours ago, n i k o said:

In my defence, I did say that I voted when I was really tired and thought it was just a "do you want him out or not?" vote. I even said that in the thread...

On 04/05/2016 at 11:50 PM, Falastur said:

Haha. Voted for kicks assuming the question would be "do you want JVS in or out next season?" I wanted to see how many "out" votes there would be before a single "in" was voted for. Then I read the question and realised it was something entirely different. Blame surfing the internet at midnight, I guess.

I'll still be on the forum next season regardless, although since I'm not really able to attend matches that may or may not mean anything. Just thought I should say that and set the record straight, since people are taking lists of names, in case anyone saw my vote and got confused.

6 minutes ago, Nate said:

I voted out but am in anyway because I'm a slave to this club, I have no excuses lol

Didn't you let your ex bring her new bf around to your house? It makes sense some of us are just suckers for punishment.

• Like 5