Melbourne Football

Melbourne City B are about to win the title

Tesla

Mauk, Goodwin, Marrone, Dugandzic, Babalj, etc.

A team relying on our reject players is about to win the league. But dont worry guys, our squad is the reason we haven't won anything, nothing to do with JVS.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, hakz7 said:

Lol just realised this is Amor's FIRST managerial stint and he's already successful.

Maybe at senior level, involved in the Barcelona youth system for 4 years, then later as a technical director of football training

plus a pretty handy playing resume

9 minutes ago, japiedog said:

Maybe at senior level, involved in the Barcelona youth system for 4 years, then later as a technical director of football training

JVS had a successful playing career. Pity I can't say the same about his managerial career.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tony999 said:

JVS had a successful playing career. Pity I can't say the same about his managerial career.

It's pretty well established that playing career has very little to do with being a good manager.

Edited by Tesla

23 hours ago, japiedog said:

Yes, but has he been watching Barcelona's training videos on YouTube???

unless he ticks that box he is not as complete package as Bambi. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mandangalo said:

I don't get the Redmayne hate, the club didn't want him anymore so he got himself a new opportunity.

Or did he do something disrespectful that I missed?

Its because everyone who said "we will never win anything while we have Redmayne in goals" is going to (perhaps already does) look like a total div.

They mad.

2 hours ago, mandangalo said:

I don't get the Redmayne hate, the club didn't want him anymore so he got himself a new opportunity.

Or did he do something disrespectful that I missed?

Me neither. I think it was just him being shit for us so whenever the lineup was announced with him in it we all thought we were fucked. As a result, we were glad to see the back of him and still resent him a little for how average he was.

Also his stupid handclap thing after conceding was so fucking annoying.

56 minutes ago, The Aardvark said:

Me neither. I think it was just him being shit for us so whenever the lineup was announced with him in it we all thought we were fucked. As a result, we were glad to see the back of him and still resent him a little for how average he was.

Yeah that hand clap.

Was like an explanation mark on a sentence of shambolic defending. 

I haven't noticed since but I really haven't watched many of their games.

4 hours ago, The Aardvark said:

I guess it's hard for a keeper since they have more weight on their shoulder, they either leave a hero like Tando, or not so much like Redmayne. I don't think Redders was amazing for us but I've never really felt resentment about his time with us.

I guess I just think of him vs someone like Hoffy, I never really rated Hoffman that much but he was a loyal guy and no one really has anything too bad to say about him, and could partially be because he wasn't between the sticks.