Melbourne Football

Semi final vs Adelaide United. Fri 22nd, 7:35pm (local time)

kingawesomeness

My feeling towards the game is anything could be possible and the past games are not enough to indicate one team or the other should win. The first time we beat them early on in the season they were disjointed,the second game was our best of the season but they were missing a few important players that can make a difference. Our last game we were poor but they only scored from set pieces. So really anything so possible this game. We can only take the confidence that we have beaten them away twice and hopefully use that to our advantage. 

5 minutes ago, MICHAEL_MACGYVER said:

if we do win and make the grand final it won't be played at home which sucks big hairy balls!

Next season I am willing to bet we are going to win the league comfortably, so dont stress. You will only have to wait 12 months

• Like 1

22 hours ago, n i k o said:

Who would you rather meet, strider or playmaker? It seems strider just tries to act retarded through his posts, playmaker appears to be a natural. Tough call. 

Strider would for sure be a weird cunt IRL.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, silva10 said:

At work today so will record the game. The question is do I try and keep away from the result and watch it later nervous as fuck or find out the result and if we win watch it without worrying lol

Full blackout man. Ride every bump and tackle as if it was live. Best way to do it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, silva10 said:

At work today so will record the game. The question is do I try and keep away from the result and watch it later nervous as fuck or find out the result and if we win watch it without worrying lol

Conundrum. I am weak as. No way could I stop the sneaky peek.

Try total blackout.