Melbourne Football

Tifo talk

HeartOfCity

49 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

CreDET where it's due

Also came up with The Joker Idea FWIW...

Mind you I should mention I personally spent a lot less time constructing that one as did on others and I GTBH I dont miss painting these things at all. ESP having to go to Bunnings three times in one Saturday to get paint mixed up.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, strider said:

@cadete ur the reason this terrace isn't moving forward. how can u be a moderator but not a true melburnian? this is why @Tesla should mod me

This forum evolved past being one that focused heavily on the Terrace like back in the Heart Days (As in its first of three carnations it was the official Yarraside Forum) into more of General City Fan Forum these days.

Hence a lot of the Mods are not involved active and I haven't moderated for yonks... and the last time was very blatant Anti-Semitism in Hearts last season from a person who no longer posts on here.

PPL who try to compare Melburians with YSIDE need to understand that it takes a while for a Terrace to find its feet.

Finding out the most effective routines for Game Day and Non Game Day Activities and as importantly who are it's personale best suited to undertaking such tasks.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SHERLOCK said:

Tifo makers.

Can I request a banner

JVS OUT!

Obviously the explanation mark to be used at your discretion. 

Whilst we all want JVS gone, at our first ever home final, why focus on JVS when we have a game to win?

There's no reason whatsoever we can't win on Sunday, if melburnians do a tifo hopefully it'll be one to pump all the boys and the crowd up to get the w!

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Torn Asunder said:

Love the superhero theme ... so did my 3yr old ... he literally couldnt belive it and found it more impressive than the fireworks

As @Deeming mentioned above Captain America lends nicely to our colour schemes (argue in other threads about what they are) glad that your son liked it. Hopefully just a taste of whats to come now that the stadium and police are being a lot more lenient on us than in the past.

Edited by thisphantomfortress

I'm glad to see a few of the guys in active support step in and give the 'Melburnians' banner back to security. Looked like a bit of push and shove there for a bit and not really what you want when your trying to do the right thing. In saying that I don't see what 'security issue' there was in the guys at the front holding the banner in front of them. 

3 hours ago, n i k o said:

I'm glad to see a few of the guys in active support step in and give the 'Melburnians' banner back to security. Looked like a bit of push and shove there for a bit and not really what you want when your trying to do the right thing. In saying that I don't see what 'security issue' there was in the guys at the front holding the banner in front of them.

Wasn't the regular secutiry guys on the field yesterday, that being said they were still pretty chill til the end there (I only got told off once for climbing on the scaffolding). I think that secuitry, and from what I'm told the FFA as they were runnning everything yesterday, have an issue with banner being lifted as certain teams have used this as a cover for flares

12 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Wasn't the regular secutiry guys on the field yesterday, that being said they were still pretty chill til the end there (I only got told off once for climbing on the scaffolding). I think that secuitry, and from what I'm told the FFA as they were runnning everything yesterday, have an issue with banner being lifted as certain teams have used this as a cover for flares

#fansnotanimals

I must congratulate the active support that banner was first class, i was surprised to see it as we all know what the opinion of security is  but it was a job well done and the behaviour  of active fans was very good . Keep up the good work fella's and who knows what will eventuate.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...