Melbourne Football
jw1739

Memberships/Season Tickets

johnno cpfc    781
53 minutes ago, citypool said:

Anyone know discount codes for membership?

Just ring the membership line and ask if there are discounts , they are wanting to get fans back and offered me a discount without even asking.

On 6/27/2019 at 4:22 PM, jw1739 said:

Just want to advise anyone on here who is a Victorian Seniors Card holder, or eligible for one but hasn't bothered to get one, that the club is offering a significant  "Seniors' discount" on membership fees for next season. I haven't seen it advertised anywhere, but it's there, and all that's required is a call or e-mail to the Membership Department.

Just re-signed for next season and we got a small discount on the full concession price, thank you Melbourne City . We also managed to snare the same seats as last year. Now all we need is some entertaining winning football to occur COYCB.

• Like 2

jw1739    9,561

There you go @johnno cpfc. We knew you'd be back!

There are fantastic bargains to be had. The GA family membership (2 adults plus 4 juniors) is almost a giveaway. And so are our City Blue Seniors seats. You almost can't afford not to be a City member.

jw1739    9,561
6 minutes ago, citypool said:

Looks like all the membership are selling ok at this time if the year. Active is very worrying though 

I don't think "active" will be re-invigorated until FFA/AAMI Park lift the ridiculous restrictions on flags and banners. How ironic that they are seemingly prepared to allow "ethnicity" back into football, but won't let A-League fans express themselves. People say that we're just seeing things though rose-tinted glasses, but if you go back and look at the crowds in the Heart days you can see the difference between "then" and "now."

• Like 1

Thrillhouse    1,050

looks like ill be renewing, Ryan was great on the phone, 10% discount offered. 
I mentioned the 3 game memberships with a free jersey from last year, he said it was because of the obvious nike to puma switch but they were aware of how members felt, so next time they'll speak to members first when a situation like that comes up again

things seem to be going a little bit too good at the club at the moment

Heartman    13
3 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

looks like ill be renewing, Ryan was great on the phone, 10% discount offered. 
I mentioned the 3 game memberships with a free jersey from last year, he said it was because of the obvious nike to puma switch but they were aware of how members felt, so next time they'll speak to members first when a situation like that comes up again

things seem to be going a little bit too good at the club at the moment

Wait till we actually start playing. 

jw1739    9,561
3 minutes ago, Imtellingyou said:

I paid my membership in full.  Why would they give discount at this moment.

@Imtellingyou I suggest that you ring Ryan and say that you've heard that other people signing up now are receiving a discount, and just see what he says. I heard from one of "the gang" I sit with that the club was now discounting for seniors, and being of that vintage I e-mailed the membership department and my subscription was amended immediately.

There's no harm done in asking the question. It seems that you can get 10% merely by asking. Go for it and good luck.

bt50    4,731
1 hour ago, citypool said:

Also noticed city blue is selling very well on the wing which is great. I’m worried about active area still plenty of seats left 

How do you tell?

jw1739    9,561
25 minutes ago, bt50 said:

How do you tell?

@bt50

Go to club home page.
Scroll to bottom and click on "Membership."
Click on (say) City Blue "more info."
Click on "reload" to see the prices and then if you want to just see what seats are available click "Buy Now" against the Adult line. ( I don't know why you have to keep clicking "reload.")
You will then reach a page which shows all the sections available in City Blue and click on any one to see which seats are sold and which are available to purchase.

If you want to look at other grades of reserved seat memberships, go back and select another grade.

There may be a simpler way, but that's how I have always done it.

bt50    4,731
10 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

@bt50

Go to club home page.
Scroll to bottom and click on "Membership."
Click on (say) City Blue "more info."
Click on "reload" to see the prices and then if you want to just see what seats are available click "Buy Now" against the Adult line. ( I don't know why you have to keep clicking "reload.")
You will then reach a page which shows all the sections available in City Blue and click on any one to see which seats are sold and which are available to purchase.

If you want to look at other grades of reserved seat memberships, go back and select another grade.

There may be a simpler way, but that's how I have always done it.

Hmm when i do that it shows the seats, but not whats sold and whats not. Anyways i dont care enough to pursue it further than that but was mildly curious.

Edit: Nevermind, there's a tab called seating availability

Edited by bt50

jw1739    9,561
17 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Hmm when i do that it shows the seats, but not whats sold and whats not. Anyways i dont care enough to pursue it further than that but was mildly curious.

Edit: Nevermind, there's a tab called seating availability

@bt50 Yes, sorry, I missed the "seating availability" part at the end. My apologies.

Nate    2,604

Yeah nah, I'll just attend games in GA this season for now before buying a membership again.

Very much in the wait and see camp.

Heart_fan    195
4 hours ago, Nate said:

Yeah nah, I'll just attend games in GA this season for now before buying a membership again.

Very much in the wait and see camp.

Same. 

Last year in particular was enough to make me a very bitter man that will take a while to get over that.

steven_92    0
On 7/8/2019 at 2:52 PM, citypool said:

Anyone know discount codes for membership?

10% off use

2019MEMBDISC!

Thats the code they use when you call up. You can find any code the membership department apply to your account by clicking into your My account details then Purchases then Invoice. Discount should be listed.