Melbourne Football

Memberships/Season Tickets

jw1739

53 minutes ago, citypool said:

Anyone know discount codes for membership?

Just ring the membership line and ask if there are discounts , they are wanting to get fans back and offered me a discount without even asking.

On 6/27/2019 at 4:22 PM, jw1739 said:

Just want to advise anyone on here who is a Victorian Seniors Card holder, or eligible for one but hasn't bothered to get one, that the club is offering a significant  "Seniors' discount" on membership fees for next season. I haven't seen it advertised anywhere, but it's there, and all that's required is a call or e-mail to the Membership Department.

Just re-signed for next season and we got a small discount on the full concession price, thank you Melbourne City . We also managed to snare the same seats as last year. Now all we need is some entertaining winning football to occur COYCB.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, citypool said:

Looks like all the membership are selling ok at this time if the year. Active is very worrying though 

I don't think "active" will be re-invigorated until FFA/AAMI Park lift the ridiculous restrictions on flags and banners. How ironic that they are seemingly prepared to allow "ethnicity" back into football, but won't let A-League fans express themselves. People say that we're just seeing things though rose-tinted glasses, but if you go back and look at the crowds in the Heart days you can see the difference between "then" and "now."

• Like 1

looks like ill be renewing, Ryan was great on the phone, 10% discount offered. 
I mentioned the 3 game memberships with a free jersey from last year, he said it was because of the obvious nike to puma switch but they were aware of how members felt, so next time they'll speak to members first when a situation like that comes up again

things seem to be going a little bit too good at the club at the moment

3 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

looks like ill be renewing, Ryan was great on the phone, 10% discount offered. 
I mentioned the 3 game memberships with a free jersey from last year, he said it was because of the obvious nike to puma switch but they were aware of how members felt, so next time they'll speak to members first when a situation like that comes up again

things seem to be going a little bit too good at the club at the moment

Wait till we actually start playing. 

3 minutes ago, Imtellingyou said:

I paid my membership in full.  Why would they give discount at this moment.

@Imtellingyou I suggest that you ring Ryan and say that you've heard that other people signing up now are receiving a discount, and just see what he says. I heard from one of "the gang" I sit with that the club was now discounting for seniors, and being of that vintage I e-mailed the membership department and my subscription was amended immediately.

There's no harm done in asking the question. It seems that you can get 10% merely by asking. Go for it and good luck.

25 minutes ago, bt50 said:

How do you tell?

@bt50

Go to club home page.
Scroll to bottom and click on "Membership."
Click on (say) City Blue "more info."
Click on "reload" to see the prices and then if you want to just see what seats are available click "Buy Now" against the Adult line. ( I don't know why you have to keep clicking "reload.")
You will then reach a page which shows all the sections available in City Blue and click on any one to see which seats are sold and which are available to purchase.

If you want to look at other grades of reserved seat memberships, go back and select another grade.

There may be a simpler way, but that's how I have always done it.

10 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

@bt50

Go to club home page.
Scroll to bottom and click on "Membership."
Click on (say) City Blue "more info."
Click on "reload" to see the prices and then if you want to just see what seats are available click "Buy Now" against the Adult line. ( I don't know why you have to keep clicking "reload.")
You will then reach a page which shows all the sections available in City Blue and click on any one to see which seats are sold and which are available to purchase.

If you want to look at other grades of reserved seat memberships, go back and select another grade.

There may be a simpler way, but that's how I have always done it.

Hmm when i do that it shows the seats, but not whats sold and whats not. Anyways i dont care enough to pursue it further than that but was mildly curious.

Edit: Nevermind, there's a tab called seating availability

Edited by bt50

17 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Hmm when i do that it shows the seats, but not whats sold and whats not. Anyways i dont care enough to pursue it further than that but was mildly curious.

Edit: Nevermind, there's a tab called seating availability

@bt50 Yes, sorry, I missed the "seating availability" part at the end. My apologies.

On 7/8/2019 at 2:52 PM, citypool said:

Anyone know discount codes for membership?

10% off use

2019MEMBDISC!

Thats the code they use when you call up. You can find any code the membership department apply to your account by clicking into your My account details then Purchases then Invoice. Discount should be listed.

On 15/07/2019 at 8:11 PM, steven_92 said:

10% off use

2019MEMBDISC!

Thats the code they use when you call up. You can find any code the membership department apply to your account by clicking into your My account details then Purchases then Invoice. Discount should be listed.

Thanks man I’m signed up!

not sure where else to post this but on our Facebook group the active area are looking for donations to cover the cost of flags,banners ect I personally think we’re in for a interesting year with active. Western United will add more competition and I’m hoping the independent a league looses the rules 

Pre-season match at Oakleigh 23rd July at 7.30 p.m.
According to an e-mail I've just received from the club...on Monday 2019-20 members will receive an e-mail with an e-ticket to the Oakleigh match, which can be shown at the gate on paper or on your 'phone screen.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HughJass said:

Wow not impressed with card design options, no way to make your own it seems

Would’ve liked an option for a generic club one rather than having to choose a single player. A few more options would be great, I think the whole custom membership slowed the process down a lot and the club struggle to get them out on time.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, dconder13 said:

Would’ve liked an option for a generic club one rather than having to choose a single player. A few more options would be great, I think the whole custom membership slowed the process down a lot and the club struggle to get them out on time.

TBH, I'm surprised that we're still bothering to do this.

1 hour ago, dconder13 said:

I’d rather have the custom ones back. I did enjoy coming up with something different every year.

also what do you mean by ‘on time’ ? They always were here before the first game. It just seems like people were just way to fucking impatient and wanted the pack yesterday

2 minutes ago, Dylan said:

I’d rather have the custom ones back. I did enjoy coming up with something different every year.

also what do you mean by ‘on time’ ? They always were here before the first game. It just seems like people were just way to fucking impatient and wanted the pack yesterday

IIRC not for everyone. When you consider that memberships open pretty early (e.g. 24th April 2018) and the discount period ends early too, then IMO it's understandable that some people will expect expect to see something for their money earlier than "...before the first (home) game."

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, AlwaysHeart said:

4th year running re signed today.  First time in the active supporters area . How do i meet some ppl ? Anyone like to introduce themselves ? 

Whilst not in the active - congrats. If I didnt cart the misso and 2 kids I would glady join you mob.

Hopefully in the wings we get some more support for singing so the chants can catch on stadium wide. I look like a sole loser clapping along. Must be watching Eng football and knowing it is the norm. Wish has had that culture here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, JMSTEP123 said:

Whilst not in the active - congrats. If I didnt cart the misso and 2 kids I would glady join you mob.

Hopefully in the wings we get some more support for singing so the chants can catch on stadium wide. I look like a sole loser clapping along. Must be watching Eng football and knowing it is the norm. Wish has had that culture here.

Thanks , im planning to introduce niece and nephew to city this comimg season. Wont be in the active area every game then but ill look to mix it up. 

Every time i doubt ill sign up i remember two Australian icons who always preached support the game , les and Johnny , i grew up with them on TV . 

Bought a $15 western utd supporter mship today . To show my little support . 

1 hour ago, AlwaysHeart said:

Thanks , im planning to introduce niece and nephew to city this comimg season. Wont be in the active area every game then but ill look to mix it up. 

Every time i doubt ill sign up i remember two Australian icons who always preached support the game , les and Johnny , i grew up with them on TV . 

All in all we want what is best for the game. We know its potential. We love it, and know many others could given half the chance. 

I hope in future we look back from a recognised, credible and valued league and know we all played a part back in the day when times were more dire (Warren Fkn J).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AlwaysHeart said:

You get two tickets to the match with a $15 membership will you go mate?

2 hours ago, AlwaysHeart said:

Hey Citypool , no don't think i will , will probably give them away to someone on here who wants to go. 

Its just a symbolic gesture from me , that i hope they succeed and grow some sort of fan base. 

Nice man I’m thinking of getting the $30 and checking out a match. Last I heard they have less then 1,000 members signed up 

• jw1739 pinned this topic