Melbourne Football

Memberships/Season Tickets

jw1739

For everyone's convenience:

Melbourne City FC is pleased to announce Club memberships for the 2016/17 season are now on sale.

As the current A-League campaign heads towards an exciting finale, we’d like to thank you for your amazing support so far in 2015/16.

Your passion from the stands lifts the team and your enthusiasm and loyalty helps to drive them on. We hope you can continue your fantastic support right through to the end of the season – including our final three home matches at AAMI Park – and beyond in the Finals Series.

This 2015/16 season has been one of the most exciting in the Club’s history.

Led by Bruno Fornaroli’s goal-scoring exploits, Aaron Mooy’s commanding performances in midfield and the impressive Thomas Sorensen leading from the back, our A-League team are in top four contention through playing an entertaining style of football.

Our Women’s team also had a standout inaugural season, securing a Premiers’ Plate and Championship double with a record-breaking 14 match unbeaten run throughout the 2015/16 campaign.

Today, we're excited to announce official Melbourne City FC memberships for 2016/17 are now on sale.

While we are committed to producing results on the field, we’re also planning a few other game-changers off the pitch. In 2016/17, Melbourne City FC members will receive a host of new benefits, including:

• Join or renew before 31 May to receive two free General Admission tickets to any match*

• Priority access to A-League Finals Series and Socceroos tickets

• Personalised membership card

• Cityzens membership with a season full of competitions to win ‘money can’t buy experiences’.

• Meet and greet the players at exclusive member only events

• 10% off selected official online merchandise

• Free access to W-league and National Youth League home matches

• Choose between an official Melbourne City scarf or cap for your merchandise pack  

• Personalised payment-plan over 11 monthly interest free payments or pay in full with City Opt-in

New Membership categories for 2016/17

Under our new membership structure for the upcoming campaign, all Premium A, B and C seating areas have been rebranded to the following categories:

2015/16 2016/17
Premium A City Gold
Premium B City Silver
Premium C City Blue

There are no changes to the AAMI Park seating map for 2016/17 season, meaning all City Gold, City Silver and City Blue members will benefit from the same seating as the current season.

City Concession

Please note Teen memberships are not available for the 2016/17 season. All Teens are now eligible for our City Concession membership package.

As a City Concession member, secure your seat to all our home matches, sing and chant in the active area, or watch Melbourne City your way with our General Admission membership package.

City Family

Together, we are family.

All City Blue, Silver and Gold Family memberships include two adults and two children. If you sign up with our General Admission family package, you will benefit from unrivalled value for money with seats for two adults and four children.

Short Term Memberships

Short Term 2016/17 memberships including Country, Interstate, International and Flexi packs are not currently available for renewal. Any existing short term 2015/16 members will be contacted during the off season with equivalent or similar renewal membership options. 

Any questions?

Please visit our FAQs or contact our friendly Membership team on 1300 255 432

(Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or via email membership@melbournecityfc.com.au

Thank you for your support and we look forward to having you on board for the 2016/17 season!

#ThisIsOurCity

image: http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Melbourne_Heart/a6/5f/membership-banner_1wnmiywup61k01xzwfqf9j107f.png?t=-2030888941

membership-banner_1wnmiywup61k01xzwfqf9j

Read more at http://www.melbournecityfc.com.au/article/201617-memberships-on-sale/14nuw8xbtr8321pnunrz6o01lf#58wthXJb05WOlmVS.99

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seamolyons said:

Active Support being sold fast!

Section 17 only has a few seats left and Section 16 and 18 half sold

I don't think that's the seats selling. Seats are reserved for members of the previous year until a certain period IIRC. Not too mention members who have their membership on auto-renewal. Which is why you cant allocate there

Edited by bellydrum

The counter has been reset according to http://melbournefootball.com/memberships/ but can anyone see the counter on the club web-site?

3 minutes ago, bellydrum said:

I don't think that's the seats selling. Seats are reserved for members of the previous year until a certain period IIRC. Not too mention members who have their membership on auto-renewal. Which is why you cant allocate there

Correct. 31st May.

Really nice design and promotional video. Although the choice of voice over issnt that great.

if you really want to read into the material you would note that there is no home kit in site. Except from game footage which issnt really avoidable

• Like 1

Just so we have this on record for 2016/17...
From the FAQs:

11. I HAVE AN ALLOCATED MEMBER SEAT. CAN I SIT WITH FRIENDS WHO AREN’T MEMBERS AT CERTAIN GAMES?

Melbourne City Adult, Junior and Concession members will receive two FREE General Admission tickets (for any match excluding the derby) with their membership. City Family memberships will receive four FREE General Admission Tickets*. Your FREE General Admission tickets will be sent out with your membership pack. These can be used to introduce friends to the beautiful game. You can choose to bring two friends to any game (excluding the derby) or 1 friend to one game and 1 friend to another game. If you wish to bring friends after you have used your FREE tickets, the simplest way is to purchase General Admission match tickets for your friends which will ensure you can all sit together.

*FREE General Admission Tickets are only available for those that sign up before 31 May 2016.

If you wish your friends to sit in the same membership category as your existing membership (e.g. City Gold, Silver and Blue), you will need to enter your barcode on ticketek and choose a new seat for yourself which has available adjacent seats for your friends. Please note there is an administration fee to re-allocate your seat.

How it works:

Visit ticketek.com.au to purchase your guest tickets for the selected match of your choice. To exchange your seat for the selected match simply enter the barcode shown on the back of your membership card. This will allow you to swap your seat for this occasion only so that you can sit with your guests. Members also have the opportunity to upgrade their seat at a discounted rate for one-off games using the Ticketek system. Members will still be able to purchase additional tickets in the upgraded category for their guests. Ticketek transaction fees may be incurred during this service.

20 minutes ago, Melburnian said:

Everyone's missed it.

CITY Gold

CITY Silver

CITY "BLUE".......

We will have Sky Blue jerseys in the 2017/18 season.  The FFA has even acknowledged that the talks have opened up about "several issues the CFG had relating to global marketing". Jersey colour would have been smack on top of the list.

don't like the idea of bringing next seasons memberships out early when this season is still going, especially as we're pushing for the league
good to see 2 gen admin tickets getting thrown in and also a choice of scarf/hat
not sure about the "price freeze", thought last seasons for me was supposed to be $260, could only find an invoice for $265 in my email and to renew now it says $270 :hmm:

Just got around to wondering what the deal is with the 2 free GA tickets. I assume that my wife and I will both get the two tickets because we are two adult memberships. But will a family membership of two adults and two children receive 8 free tickets, and a family GA membership (2+4) receive 12 free tickets?

Just to give everyone a heads up on renewing your memberships, I tried to renew this week and unfortunately the membership site must have a fault as it would not allow me to renew. it kept asking me to book a seat but there was no indication as to my seats that we have had for four years as it told me they were taken, i knew they were taken as they were my current seats and there also was no renewal button or any indication on the page to tell them i was renewing. I gave up after several attempts and booked by phone the next day, it was all so easy done and dusted in five minutes. Good luck to anyone trying the online system. I might add that Corey Gameiro answers the phone albeit a recording.

3 hours ago, johnno cpfc said:

Just to give everyone a heads up on renewing your memberships, I tried to renew this week and unfortunately the membership site must have a fault as it would not allow me to renew. it kept asking me to book a seat but there was no indication as to my seats that we have had for four years as it told me they were taken, i knew they were taken as they were my current seats and there also was no renewal button or any indication on the page to tell them i was renewing. I gave up after several attempts and booked by phone the next day, it was all so easy done and dusted in five minutes. Good luck to anyone trying the online system. I might add that Corey Gameiro answers the phone albeit a recording.

I did mine online.. agree though it wasn't an easy process. It took me a good 15 mins, back and forth between webpages to figure out how to renew.. Not to mention I can't bloody remember what my log in details are.. They should make it simpler by having a 'renew' button either on the email that they have sent you or on the website itself after you log in.. Unbelievable that they still can't get it right considering that this is the second time they are going through this process. City Voice, I am coming for ya..

I rang the membership line today because I wasn't sure whether I was on an "automatic renewal " or not. Perhaps I'd forgotten, but I learned that anyone on a monthly payment plan by direct debit (as we are) will automatically renew for next season - same category, same seats etc. Before the renewal takes effect they will receive an e-mail telling them they have the option to "opt-out" if they wish, but otherwise they will automatically "opt-in."

All a bit confusing, but Rachel on the membership line was extremely helpful.

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, HeartOfCity said:

Loyalty will never change but its hard to keep supporting something that is just not working. If we had Graham Arnould last night with the team we had available i guarentee a diferent result. 

Arnold has as much cap space as us and a functioning marquee (lol Koren) and his team has done shitter than ours. I don't think you can guarantee shit. It's all hot air and bullshit. What's not working is those people in the head office and coaching setup so lets move them on and get CFG to set us up properly in the backroom with a coach and a list manager of sorts both of whom are responsible for how the club performs.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Decision pending the satisfaction of conditions precedent, including:

-Kit

-Manager

-Lapel Pin

Ha ha love it.

1 minute ago, wombegongal said:

Arnold has as much cap space as us and a functioning marquee (lol Koren) and his team has done shitter than ours. I don't think you can guarantee shit. It's all hot air and bullshit. What's not working is those people in the head office and coaching setup so lets move them on and get CFG to set us up properly in the backroom with a coach and a list manager of sorts both of whom are responsible for how the club performs.

I think with CFG scouting ability he would have done a hell of alot better. I rate him anyways. I do agree about the backroom staff though. 

The club jumped the gun bringing out the early memberships IMO. The club needs to offer its supporters more before they recommit, or at least happily recommit, for next season. A new coach would be a great start.

I'll sign up next season again, but ATM I'm not too happy about the idea. The concern being that next season will be more of the same of this club's first 6 seasons.

The absolute minimum CFG can do is sign up a few exciting players for next season. There is absolutely zero excuse for not having 2 marquees for the whole season: last season we had no (Australian) marquee for the first half of the season (Kennedy), and this season we had no international marquee for the second half of the season (after Koren was released). CFG must shoulder some of the blame for Melbourne City not having 2 marquees for the whole of Melbourne City's first two seasons. It really is something a club with CFG's resources should be able to accomplish. Also, the club should have it's 5 Visa spots filled at the start of the season, with useful players that are good enough to make the starting XI (it's no surprise that we've lost to 2 teams over the past 2 weeks that had 5 Visa players on the pitch in each game). It really is basic recruiting, and if the club can get those 5 to 7 signings right, it would go a long way to building excitement for next season, and ensuring that this club achieves more next season.

• Like 3

Typical fuk up by the club. 

Early release of membership was to capitalize on us having fantastic finish to the season. 

It was a gamble and if we got the top spot  it would have been a nice way to increase numbers. 

Well it has blown up in cfg face. 

Sure we are still in the finals but nobody believes in a fairy tale while our special Dutch unicorn is in charge 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jestr said:

Typical fuk up by the club. 

Early release of membership was to capitalize on us having fantastic finish to the season. 

It was a gamble and if we got the top spot  it would have been a nice way to increase numbers. 

Well it has blown up in cfg face. 

Sure we are still in the finals but nobody believes in a fairy tale while our special Dutch unicorn is in charge 

Lol it was the same when they re-signed JVS, we went on a losing streak right after. 

• jw1739 pinned this topic