Melbourne Football

Memberships/Season Tickets

jw1739

6 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

We could go through the entire season undefeated and youd all find some reason not to renew. I can guarantee it now you'll all be signed up within a fortnight

Edit- 

ffs it's the same shit on here non stop.

"we don't have enough members! What are the club doing to retain and gain more members!"

club calls members in attempt to retain and gain. "The club are calling us because they know all our best players are gone"

fuck this forum I'm only bothering to check domestic politics and TTIM. The negativity is too much to handle

Dont worry this thread will be resurrected at the appropriate time. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kingofhearts said:

Just like every off-season people come up with bullshit reasons to why they won't renew but you're all just delaying the inevitable I hate to tell you.

You'll all be back regardless of what happens

The thing is I will renew each year regardless. Though the more they fuck us around the more apathy towards the team I have and this translates directly into attending less games.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, malloy said:

The thing is I will renew each year regardless. Though the more they fuck us around the more apathy towards the team I have and this translates directly into attending less games.

Fair enough, i'm just a sport nut fuck, i'm still going to essendon games even though we probably won't win another game this year haha.

Whilst i am passionate about the team, the social aspect of catching up with mates is just as important for me personally. Would probably take something drastic like the Greens owning the team to stop me from not being a member

29 minutes ago, johnno cpfc said:

Just for a bit of a giggle Tesla What would you say to him ?

Honestly I'd just ask him if he was happy with last season's performance/results, what he thought went wrong (if he wasn't happy with the performance/results), and why he thinks this season will be any different (and therefore give me a reason to renew my membership).

Edited by Tesla

2 minutes ago, malloy said:

The thing is though its not as straight forward as us just winning games. As I have said before on here, I did not miss a single Heart home game and we were losing alot (granted I was angry about results, but I still turned up).

The issue is my emotional attachment to the club is so significantly reduced since the rebranding that the club is now a product of which I am a consumer. Now if that product is not up to scratch I will stop consuming it.

You better not... lol

I go there to hang out with mates, talk shit and drink... you cunts are making me sad now with all this 'not renewing' crap.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Deviant said:

You better not... lol

I go there to hang out with mates, talk shit and drink... you cunts are making me sad now with all this 'not renewing' crap.

Lol. Refer to my previous post that The King of Hearts quoted. I renewed this week btw.

• Like 1

We're losing so many of our players that Clisby is at the forefront of next season's default membership card... So I suggest you all get a customised one. :P But I think it's worth noting that in the default library on the membership site, the only other players that you can get a card of there is Bruno and Caceres.

ReadCustomCardImageFile.png

25 minutes ago, hakz7 said:

We're losing so many of our players that Clisby is at the forefront of next season's default membership card... So I suggest you all get a customised one. :P But I think it's worth noting that in the default library on the membership site, the only other players that you can get a card of there is Bruno and Caceres.

ReadCustomCardImageFile.png

I also renewed today, the lady i spoke to was very helpful and polite and probably everything you want out of someone representing the club. She said they have been pretty busy, im not sure she was towing the line and sounded quite genuine hopefully shes right. Little surprised Bruno is on a card considering anything can happen with him at the moment. 

59 minutes ago, Jestr said:

Not sure how much I care about next season but I know one thing.

I will have this on my season ticket holder card or they can GTFO

image.jpg

cant get over how good that kit looks tbh. the deep red with black on the nike tick and on the badges logo. too good

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice everyone. After numerous emails and phone calls to the club, they have changed their policy back to where I can upgrade our teenager on a family ticket.  We can all watch City together as a family again. A sensible change.

A special thank you and shout out to Chloe on the switchboard at MCFC - she followed up enquires and got back to me when her superiors hadn't. Impressive, understanding and courteous. I hope her bosses see this. 

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Thanks for the advice everyone. After numerous emails and phone calls to the club, they have changed their policy back to where I can upgrade our teenager on a family ticket.  We can all watch City together as a family again. A sensible change.

A special thank you and shout out to Chloe on the switchboard at MCFC - she followed up enquires and got back to me when her superiors hadn't. Impressive, understanding and courteous. I hope her bosses see this. 

I reckon thats who i got. Promote her straight away. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

Well done for sticking at it to the end. There'll be plenty of families who will benefit into the future.

And by the sounds of it, Chloe should be elevated to marquee status.

• Like 2

• jw1739 pinned this topic