Melbourne Football

Memberships/Season Tickets

jw1739

1 minute ago, Embee said:

No, fuck you. I demand to be reimbursed for the nonexistent inconvenience this has caused me

Welfare day is Thursday @Embee, you've missed the boat for handouts.

Just now, MICHAEL_MACGYVER said:

No not concerned....just annoyed...every year its the same thing. Last year I got my membership week of round 1. This year lucky to get it before Round 3. God knows what next year will be like.

Forgive my ignorance, but why does it matter as long as its before the first home game?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Forgive my ignorance, but why does it matter as long as its before the first home game?

I dunno I just would have thought as a member of a club they would do what they could to look after the members like having there memberships to them on time.....I didn't get the email saying sorry there is a delay so this is the first i've herd of that.

Just now, MICHAEL_MACGYVER said:

I dunno I just would have thought as a member of a club they would do what they could to look after the members like having there memberships to them on time.....I didn't get the email saying sorry there is a delay so this is the first i've herd of that.

Probably not a bad idea to get on the membership portal and check your email details then. Might be a reason why you havent seen the tracker email either. FWIW i got my tracker email yesterday and it estimates Tuesday as the receive date...

Apparently Brisbane has also had some delays getting there memberships out on-time, and they've had to organise e-tickets to cover anyone who doesn't get it by today.....whoever is in charge of dispatching memberships needs to stop being tightasses on storage costs, get shit in earlier and start sending stuff out earlier......

• Like 1

I think it's more annoyance; many people here signed up some 4-6 months ago and the membership packs for quite a few haven't even been sent out (let alone received) before the start of the season; and some people where probs looking forward to flaunting there new members scarf over the last week or so....or at least be wearing it to the pub while they watch tomorrows game.....the annoyance has been compounded by the fact that this isn't the first time the "just-in-time" membership fulfilment system has failed to actually get the packs out on time

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deluka said:

Got my e-mail about thirty minutes ago.

Unless you're purchasing your membership in the next two weeks, I don't see why anyone will have a late delivery. 11 working days until our first game, I'm not sure why so many people are at angst.

Welcome to the forum where the gripes are made up and any positives don't matter.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Welcome to the forum where the gripes are made up and any positives don't matter.

I think it's just frustration after a six-month off-season. I hope that in the future we can have multi-year memberships.

Just to make you feel happier - I've opened our package and I like the scarves, both quality and the shade of blue, and the issue of the two free GA tickets to both of us, and the recognition that we've been a part of the club since the beginning. I also like the accompanying letter with the instructions on how to bring friends. So overall a big "thumbs up."

Growing up on English non-league football with the occasional diversional foray into the old Third Division depending on my residence at the time I've never actually seen either of my two clubs win a league or cup trophy.

So it's time for City to bring home at least one piece of silverware this season.

• Like 3

City should bring it in house really. Hearts in Scotland sell about 12k each year before the season starts (no 3 game membership packs or such). If you buy in the club shop you get it there and then. Otherwise it will be delivered within 2 weeks. Seems utterly bizarre that any company would need to wait until the season starts.

• Like 4

Just now, Hughesie27 said:

Seems utterly bizarre that any company would need to wait until the season starts.

As heart it made sense to outsource due to limited resources but being part of cfg now you would think that our reputation for perfection would either demand more of the companies we outsource to, or we would do it ourselves to make sure it went as smoothly as possible

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hughesie27 said:

City should bring it in house really. Hearts in Scotland sell about 12k each year before the season starts (no 3 game membership packs or such). If you buy in the club shop you get it there and then. Otherwise it will be delivered within 2 weeks. Seems utterly bizarre that any company would need to wait until the season starts.

If you must outsource it, if nothing else use a Melbourne-based company rather than one based in Adelaide.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, InMyHeart said:

Shows how many seats are available in each section when you hover the mouse over it.
Furthermore, you can click into each section and see the actual seats that are available.

MAp.jpg

Wow - i looked 2 days ago and section 58 still had 50 seats available in the $900 city class section (unless they did the ticketmaster thing of disabling so other seats are selected first) 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, schrecky said:

Wow - i looked 2 days ago and section 58 still had 50 seats available in the $900 city class section (unless they did the ticketmaster thing of disabling so other seats are selected first) 

We've sold about 200 memberships since I last looked at this, yet the numbers for the bays don't seem to have changed. Unless they're all GA, not sure how up-to-date the numbers are.

23 minutes ago, MICHAEL_MACGYVER said:

ended up calling the membership number....they can see i've paid by membership in March but can't tell me when my pack will be sent...all i can get is you SHOULD have it before round 3 home game........kinda sux having to wait this long for a fathers day gift LOL

Just make your own fuken membership

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Hughesie27 said:

That seems like bullshit to me. 

My BS rader is twitching a little too.....why would you use the code STEFANO10? Why not something more club related?

1 hour ago, Dylan said:

Just make your own fuken membership

Na couldn't get into the ground with a fake one....i'm opting for the paperclip method until it arrives.

The new lapel pin is pretty cool, mostly because it's fairly unique. It's has like a nice metalic base and is a perfect rectangle. Good addition to the collection. This is my favorite part of the whole season tbh.

Also stop bitching MacGyver. No one gives a fuck.

3 minutes ago, MICHAEL_MACGYVER said:

My BS rader is twitching a little too.....why would you use the code STEFANO10? Why not something more club related?

Na couldn't get into the ground with a fake one....i'm opting for the paperclip method until it arrives.

My thoughts were that if there is still that member get member thing, that could be his sign up code.

• Like 1

• jw1739 pinned this topic