Melbourne Football

Memberships/Season Tickets

jw1739

8 minutes ago, melbourneman12345 said:

Hi everyone,

planning on becoming a member for the first time and had a few questions. If anyone here is able to answer I would be appreciative. 

1. What sort of merchandise would be within the "Official 2018/19 Melbourne City membership pack, with exclusive members merchandise" ?

2. Would a membership give me free entry to home ffa cup games (if we get any) ?

3. How far into the season do 3-match or 5-match memberships get released?

That's all for now. Cheers.

1. Members scarf, keyring, lapel pin, car sticker, has usually been the type of thing. 

2. No, not usually. Might get a reduction. But we'll be knocked out by Brisbane so don't worry. 

3. Usually half way through. You won't see much before Christmas IMHO. 

• Thanks 1

Our memberships are now 5,670. A gain of just 14 on a week ago.

Victory: 13,950.
WSW: 13,607.
Sydney: 8, 127.
City: 5,670.
Brisbane: 5,326.
Adelaide: 3,187.
Perth: 2,614.
Central Coast: 2,274.
Wellington and Newcastle not on the board yet.

1 minute ago, Tony999 said:

Sauce?

@Tony999 It's the same as the table I posted earlier, and comes from the A-League web-site https://www.a-league.com.au/membership. The page is updated either weekly or fortnightly, usually on a Friday. The information is submitted to FFA by the clubs. (source - e-mail exchange with FFA.)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

I don't think the figure is all that bad for us. I still haven't re-signed (foundation member) along with the few other family members. Would be interesting as a whole on how the crowd figures go for the A-league 2018/19.

I think we'll know shortly after 1st September. On that day I'll have the numbers from each season from and including 2013/14.  We'll also know our full squad by then (I hope) and how we have fared in pre-season matches up to then. 

Another day, another survey...

Is the club serious? What's the point of asking a question on "Value for money of single match tickets?" when there haven't been any matches that I can go to? How can I fill in an answer to that - and other - questions?

16 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Another day, another survey...

Is the club serious? What's the point of asking a question on "Value for money of single match tickets?" when there haven't been any matches that I can go to? How can I fill in an answer to that - and other - questions?

Agree, this club's marketing department has totally lost it on all platforms. 99% junk.

1 hour ago, johnno cpfc said:

I got the survey and noticed straight away they can't even get the season right as they have put up 2017/18 and asked about the games we have seen so far. Total morons .

Yeah, and who is at the top of the Melbourne City pyramid again?

Oh yeah it's Munn.

Drain the Swamp

4 hours ago, playmaker said:

Yeah, and who is at the top of the Melbourne City pyramid again?

Oh yeah it's Munn.

Drain the Swamp

I find it amusing your post mentions the pyramid system yet in the same breath completely shows a complete lack of understanding of how one operates 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, n i k o said:

I find it amusing your post mentions the pyramid system yet in the same breath completely shows a complete lack of understanding of how one operates 

Your comment is fake and ignorant. Perhaps enlighten all of us of your delusion if you will.

If you do, can you please provide some truth in your content that shows Munn is not the CEO and therefore has not got the responsibilities of a CEO.

7 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Your comment is fake and ignorant. Perhaps enlighten all of us of your delusion if you will.

If you do, can you please provide some truth in your content that shows Munn is not the CEO and therefore has not got the responsibilities of a CEO.

Image result for lol gif

• Like 3

9 hours ago, playmaker said:

Wow this reponse exceeded my expectations. Part of me feels sorry for you if I do respond back so I'll just refrain from answering and let you think you've won this little victory. Take it as a gesture of kindness :)

Edited by n i k o

13 hours ago, n i k o said:

Wow this reponse exceeded my expectations. Part of me feels sorry for you if I do respond back so I'll just refrain from answering and let you think you've won this little victory. Take it as a gesture of kindness :)

Babbling again are you, no surprise. 

So where is your real response?

Then again, I probably prompted you to seek the truth and now you are not deluded anymore on the subject.

That's a good thing.

I am happy to help.

2 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Babbling again are you, no surprise. 

So where is your real response?

Then again, I probably prompted you to seek the truth and now you are not deluded anymore on the subject.

That's a good thing.

I am happy to help.

23 hours ago, bt50 said:

Image result for lol gif

bt50 post says it all I think

• Like 1

• jw1739 pinned this topic