Melbourne Football

Memberships/Season Tickets

jw1739

43 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

Still can't get a 5 match flexi in City Blue though.  Which is what I want right now...

@fensaddler I doubt they'll do that for any "reserved seat" membership. It would be fairly complicated to keep a tab on which seat has been sold for which match. Not impossible though.

2 hours ago, belaguttman said:

Mrs G and I renewed today with a 5 game flexi, it's actually cheaper than a City Traveller (country) ticket with better benefits. Strange. 

Also annoying as we'll have to upgrade every attendance ticket to site behind active:wub:

They sure don't make it easy

Might prove a solution for us if we can upgrade.  How much does it cost to upgrade into active/blue?

5 hours ago, belaguttman said:

Mrs G and I renewed today with a 5 game flexi, it's actually cheaper than a City Traveller (country) ticket with better benefits. Strange. 

Also annoying as we'll have to upgrade every attendance ticket to site behind active:wub:

They sure don't make it easy

And here I was trying to work out why we have had our best start to the season ever. Thanks Bela it was good while it lasted.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Can anyone find a "Contact us" page on the club web-site with a list of e-mail addresses? I can't. I want to ask them about "Cityzens" and "Cityzens Points" but I can't find a "general e-mail address."

info@melbournecityfc.com.au

this is all I can find other than

membership@melbournecityfc.com.au

2 hours ago, mjake1234 said:

5 match offer doesn't seem to have done anything.  We have been about 10% down on the same time last year for the last month.

My take on it? No point in offering these things now, except perhaps something for the school holidays. Only if our results improve consistently will attendances increase, and memberships will follow attendances if the improvement in results is maintained.

The boy has cried "Wolf!" once too often.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, japiedog said:

info@melbournecityfc.com.au

this is all I can find other than

membership@melbournecityfc.com.au

@japiedog Thanks. I found membership, but not the first one - which page is that on? However, that's what I used because it was already in my address list.

I've had an auto reply and now await a full reply.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I'm sad to report that I have received no reply from the club to my questions about "Citizens" and "Citizens Points", despite two follow-up e-mails, the second of which did not even get acknowledged.

Would anyone else like to have a try?

If this was with regards to a woman I'd say to just let her go, she's clearly not into you. Guess I'm saying the same thing. 

Edited by n i k o
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, n i k o said:

If this was with regards to a woman I'd say to just let her go, she's clearly not into you. Guess I'm saying the same thing. 

@Niko Oh, I've finished with it. But IMO it's incredibly sloppy to start something for members and then let it die, which I'm assuming that it has. Just another failure in communication that adds to my disillusionment. Over and out.

1 minute ago, jw1739 said:

@Niko Oh, I've finished with it. But IMO it's incredibly sloppy to start something for members and then let it die, which I'm assuming that it has. Just another failure in communication that adds to my disillusionment. Over and out.

The communication yes agree with that. I'm happy with it though to be honest irrespective of how its died. One less thing that's extremely connected and homologous with Manchester. 

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, jw1739 said:

10,917. Just over 11% down on the same time last season.

"3+1" memberships released for the final four home matches of the season.

People are not showing much enthusiasm for these short-term "memberships."

I hate these 8-game memberships, 6-game memberships, 5-game memberships, 4-game memberships, 3-game memberships, 2-game memberships and 1-game membership. JUST BUY A SEASON TICKET FFS!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

I hate these 8-game memberships, 6-game memberships, 5-game memberships, 4-game memberships, 3-game memberships, 2-game memberships and 1-game membership. JUST BUY A SEASON TICKET FFS!

it sucks cause in the past the club has declined discounting a season membership half way through a season 

1 hour ago, HughJass said:

This year I had to put the code into a website to retrieve the ticket as no Barcode on them now 

@HughJass Yes, it was this season's vouchers I was referring to.  I had a look at the web-site, and yes, the alphanumeric code on the voucher is all that is required. Thank you.

So I finally did it. After being a member since day one, I have cancelled my membership. Not in a sooky tantrumy kind of way. I moved interstate so won't be attending games and just don't feel all that passionately about this club so decided it was time.

*Now I am not a member I bet city win every game and play like Barcelona from now on

29 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

So I finally did it. After being a member since day one, I have cancelled my membership. Not in a sooky tantrumy kind of way. I moved interstate so won't be attending games and just don't feel all that passionately about this club so decided it was time.

*Now I am not a member I bet city win every game and play like Barcelona from now on

Just a question. Where you a paid up member for this season ?

• jw1739 pinned this topic