Melbourne Football

Memberships/Season Tickets

jw1739

1 hour ago, mattyh001 said:

Membership pack arrived today, no bumper sticker, no fridge magnet.

Fold the club

all jokes aside, the fridge magnet and members pin were the things from past packs I was actually happy with so somewhat disappointing

Given the randomness across what forum users have received, it seems bullshit and City needs to get its ducks in a row. (FMD no wonder our players are so inconsistent if this is how indifferent the club attitude is to applying standards.)

Apples and oranges to an extent, however where do you draw the line?

I never got the fridge magnet either, they must of forgot to put it in.

I'll trade my scarf for a fridge magnet, anyone? :)

37 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

Why don't you just get the club to give you one seeing that it is meant to be part of the pack anyway?

Too true, but for some reason as well i got an extra membership package that I had already cancelled before lol.

I'm up a free membership and down a fridge magnet, i'll take that :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

Too true, but for some reason as well i got an extra membership package that I had already cancelled before lol.

I'm up a free membership and down a fridge magnet, i'll take that :ph34r:

Maybe that's why our membership count is somewhat high. They are dishing out free memberships.

I'm not one to complain, but even the kids were underwhelmed with the packs this year. The junior packs had:

• crappy little backpack
  • fridge magnet
  • membership pin
  • Bruno poster to measure their height

What's worse - my membership pack has 5 kids and 2 adults - they sent me 3 of the kids packs this week and the rest (I'm assuming) will arrive next week. try coming home from work and only handing out 3 kids packs watching the other 2 sulk.... then they ALL got stuck into the club complaining about what's missing from their membership pack. You lot would have been proud of how well these kids got stuck in to City.....

1 hour ago, Silverback said:

I'm not one to complain, but even the kids were underwhelmed with the packs this year. The junior packs had:

• crappy little backpack
  • fridge magnet
  • membership pin
  • Bruno poster to measure their height

What's worse - my membership pack has 5 kids and 2 adults - they sent me 3 of the kids packs this week and the rest (I'm assuming) will arrive next week. try coming home from work and only handing out 3 kids packs watching the other 2 sulk.... then they ALL got stuck into the club complaining about what's missing from their membership pack. You lot would have been proud of how well these kids got stuck in to City.....

I feel your pain. 

4 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

How?

Don't know. Was confirmed delivered a week ago but I never saw it. I reckon it was too thick to fit in my mail slot so they left it on top and the cunt who drives a ute with a victory sticker across the road probably binned it. Theory I'm going with anyway.

35 minutes ago, rayv36 said:

Yep the missus and I got 1 each

My wife and I got all the stuff EXCEPT the fridge magnet. NOTE The keyring and badge are really squashed inside the scarf.

Re the free guest tickets. Took me a while to realise that each voucher is for 2 guests. Not sure if it has to be 2 people for the one game or you can have 1 guest for 2 different games. Will probably find out when I try to redeem them.

Edited by mjake1234
Add comment

7 hours ago, mjake1234 said:

My wife and I got all the stuff EXCEPT the fridge magnet. NOTE The keyring and badge are really squashed inside the scarf.

Re the free guest tickets. Took me a while to realise that each voucher is for 2 guests. Not sure if it has to be 2 people for the one game or you can have 1 guest for 2 different games. Will probably find out when I try to redeem them.

True about the badge and keyring. I reckon my scarf is permanently indented with a bagde and keyring outline.

1 hour ago, playmaker said:

I got mine. 4 packs and all perfect. 

Love the packaging, scarf and magnet are awesome. Much better than last year.

Don't know what all you pussies are whining about.

Come on city!!!!

I like the design of the scarf but the material is shithouse! I reckon if you put it through the wash it will stretch out to 5 metres long.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tony999 said:

material is shithouse! I reckon if you put it through the wash it will stretch out to 5 metres long

Hand wash it and dry it between a folded towel so it doesn't stretch. Like you should any wools or open knit items.

Come on man, didn't your mum teach you. :)

Edited by playmaker
  • Like 1

• jw1739 pinned this topic