Melbourne Football

Memberships/Season Tickets

jw1739

23 hours ago, Beavers said:

I'm in Coburg mate and nothing out here, says its on the way but who knows when.

We are in Epping and received ours last week (Thurday) .

2 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

Where's the fridge magnet? 

Only thing I use in the membership pack and it ain't there :(

Fixtures are on a fridge magnet same as last year.

1 hour ago, KSK_47 said:

My son's pack arrived yesterday. He was pretty gutted that he got a shitty bag instead of a scarf

I received 2 junior packs. Still waiting on 4 more. I just don't understand why they can't send it in the one package.  

The bags were well received.

13 minutes ago, Embee said:

Let's be honest, this forum will be full of complaints regardless of what they put in the pack.

It could be the best pack ever and delivered perfectly and the complaint would be ; i dont need all this shit, cant i just get a cheaper membership?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Embee said:

Let's be honest, this forum will be full of complaints regardless of what they put in the pack.

Yeah but thats basically why this forum continues to get posts.

If everyone was happy and satisfied all the time there would be no point in posting. 

• Like 1

Membership pack arrived today, no bumper sticker, no fridge magnet.

Fold the club

all jokes aside, the fridge magnet and members pin were the things from past packs I was actually happy with so somewhat disappointing

Given the randomness across what forum users have received, it seems bullshit and City needs to get its ducks in a row. (FMD no wonder our players are so inconsistent if this is how indifferent the club attitude is to applying standards.)

Apples and oranges to an extent, however where do you draw the line?

This forum whinges a lot. Filtering through whats justified and what isnt though is a matter of opinion but some of the points raised are justified. As an example in the small portion of member I come in contact with (non forum users) they are dissapointed there is no sticker for the car. 

@mattyh001 The schedule of games in the pack is a magnet so im unsure whihc magnet youre speaking about

• jw1739 pinned this topic