Melbourne Football

Memberships/Season Tickets

jw1739

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, DukeVader said:

Where do you go to edit the card ?? I can't find it 😞

Have to go to memberships on the app and scroll all the way down the page and in the black section will be a link that says "log into member portal." Then once your in, it will have "my account" in the top left corner, once into that scroll though your details to find your membership seat numbers and a card thing that change to whatever you want. 

• Like 1

On 22/07/2017 at 7:56 AM, HeartOfCity said:

Have to go to memberships on the app and scroll all the way down the page and in the black section will be a link that says "log into member portal." Then once your in, it will have "my account" in the top left corner, once into that scroll though your details to find your membership seat numbers and a card thing that change to whatever you want. 

Cheers mate!

On 7/22/2017 at 7:31 AM, DukeVader said:

Where do you go to edit the card ?? I can't find it 😞

On the web-site you have to go to "City Shop", log in there, and then click on "My account" in the top left-hand corner of your screen.

Whilst on the subject of memberships, has anyone checked their "Citizens Points" lately? I have had no points credited to my account since 10th November last year.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Watch out for those morons to right.

Bloody oath.

Old mate and his Colazo can't play in the middle and next minute Colazo should play in the middle, doing my head in.

3 hours ago, jeffplz said:

.. I didn't get shit

Well neither did I (didn't have my sons student number handy) but if I had apparently I would have got one. 

Now I find out.

11 minutes ago, Heart of Melbourne said:

Anyone know what our membership number are at? I'm thinking its pretty bad given that there has been nothing on social media about our membership numbers. Scums have just reached 19k

anyone got the membership PAX 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Heart of Melbourne said:

Anyone know what our membership number are at? I'm thinking its pretty bad given that there has been nothing on social media about our membership numbers. Scums have just reached 19k

Last season memberships were launched on 18th March 2016. The first number released was 6,400 on 11th August, the day that the signing of Tim Cahill was announced. On 13th August the number was 6,622. Daily counter on the club web-site started at 7,621 on 19th August 2016. 

This season memberships were launched on 6th April 2017. No sign of the daily counter so far.

Looking section by section around the ground on the membership page there are pretty big groups of seats available in most reserved seat sections. Just guessing based on that I would say we're somewhere close to where we were this time last year.

There are some numbers from a few other clubs here: http://forum.insidesport.com.au/2548905/Season-201718-ALeague-Clubs-Membership-thread

Edited by jw1739

• jw1739 pinned this topic