Melbourne Football

Memberships/Season Tickets

jw1739

16 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Not true. We have the W league trophy, the youth league trophy, the craig foster cup and the police cup. 

yep, and I'm ugly and you should see all the ribbons I got from shopping centres for participating in child beauty contests.

• Like 2

To my utter disgust I was a member of the tards for the first two seasons of the A league, I think after many years of wanting a truly professional league I just jumped on board to support it.

A close mate and I was really turned off by the club after the second season and vowed to support the next Melb team.

Went to quite a few games in season 1 of Heart, but was starting to become a fair bit busy with life shit and never commited.

Lifted my game and became a member probably a week or 2 before we changed to city.

I honestly have little memory of Heart these days, although my instagram feed shows I went to quite a number of games, I just can't remember them!

Basically I am a third season member bandwagoner.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bumpyknuckles said:

To my utter disgust I was a member of the tards for the first two seasons of the A league, I think after many years of wanting a truly professional league I just jumped on board to support it.

A close mate and I was really turned off by the club after the second season and vowed to support the next Melb team.

Went to quite a few games in season 1 of Heart, but was starting to become a fair bit busy with life shit and never commited.

Lifted my game and became a member probably a week or 2 before we changed to city.

I honestly have little memory of Heart these days, although my instagram feed shows I went to quite a number of games, I just can't remember them!

Basically I am a third season member bandwagoner.

Are you still attracted to your siblings and/or cousins? If not then you have successfully transitioned from the dark side! :up::up:

11 hours ago, MHFC-FAN said:

And now your 1st like in 6 years!

1st like? More like 10 likes and counting! So he made 2 posts and has more likes than posts. That is an achievement in itself.

Edit: Hey l just noticed, l have more likes than posts too! Woohoo!

Edited by CityGirl
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlbionLoveDen said:

You better fucking believe it. Spent the afternoon slowly sliding down the hill at the Eastern end of Lang Park and watching Frank Farina go full beast. 

That was the first full season of NSL I followed. I was very jealous (i lived in Newcastle)

• Like 1

Just now, KSK_47 said:

That was the first full season of NSL I followed. I was very jealous (i lived in Newcastle)

I was really only tepidly into NSL at the time, and living in Bris for uni. Had a Scottish mate who used to have his uncle post him VHS games of Celtic playing, which we'd watch over a few beers and then trundle down to watch the Strikers. Was thoroughly jaded when those pricks Inala Oranje were given the licence. 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2016 at 5:31 PM, limey said:

Now 3 posts! (not totally true as I posted on the old forum and red & white unite). I want to keep my posts to likes ratio so I better take it easy. Next post in 2019 (when we are ACL champions)

Before I go, I thought I'd share this from Year 1 - the frame is probably worth more than the shirt

IMG_3566.JPG

I bought a shirt like this at a charity auction a few years back, cost me $100,

They were selling them at rebel for $120 at the time......

1 hour ago, JrodMac92 said:

Bit the bullet and signed up this morning - wasn't going to as couldn't commit to majority of the games but just have a good feeling about this year and didn't want to fully miss out on all the fun. Plus got this excellent card created :)

ReadCustomCardImageFile.png

Hahaha! Best I have seen- other than mine last season featuring a pic of Williams standing in a wheelie bin

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JrodMac92 said:

Bit the bullet and signed up this morning - wasn't going to as couldn't commit to majority of the games but just have a good feeling about this year and didn't want to fully miss out on all the fun. Plus got this excellent card created :)

ReadCustomCardImageFile.png

Not gonna say where but I'm on your membership card :D

• jw1739 pinned this topic