Melbourne Football

The up late crew

n i k o

analysis of what cunt?

and get a Mother m8 way better stimulation than red bull.

Placing bets ($100 each time cause yolo) and working (with some procrastinating watching 10 mins of fargo second season every now and then when make some decent progress).

Trying to get on top of the million things i have to do so you'll find me here a bit this week i reckon.

Pls someone wake up call in the morning.

Edited by Tesla

4 minutes ago, Tesla said:

analysis of what cunt?

and get a Mother m8 way better stimulation than red bull.

Placing bets ($100 each time cause yolo) and working (with some procrastinating watching 10 mins of fargo second season every now and then when make some decent progress).

Trying to get on top of the million things i have to do so you'll find me here a bit this week i reckon.

Pls someone wake up call in the morning.

V was on special so bought 4x 500ml cans (heart attack pending)

I do market research and data analysis, some of which is from home so that's what I'm doing now cos I'd much rather do nothing all day and stay up all night like a fucking pleb.

yolo

edit: watching the PGL CS GO tournament because nothing else is on lol: http://www.twitch.tv/pgl 

Edited by strider

1 minute ago, strider said:

V was on special so bought 4x 500ml cans (heart attack pending)

I do market research and data analysis, some of which is from home so that's what I'm doing now cos I'd much rather do nothing all day and stay up all night like a fucking pleb.

yolo

edit: watching the PGL CS GO tournament because nothing else is on lol: http://www.twitch.tv/pgl 

"I'd much rather do nothing all day and stay up all night like a fucking pleb" - story of my life.

You watch PGL but you play casual rather than MM? the fuck?

Just now, Tesla said:

"I'd much rather do nothing all day and stay up all night like a fucking pleb" - story of my life.

You watch PGL but you play casual rather than MM? the fuck?

New account -- I raged during MM and went berserk hacking, zipping around dust2 and head-shotting everyone within 15 seconds, wall-banging and bunny-hopping. Lasted 4 rounds I reckon. Worth the giggles

The new ranking system also pissed me off, dropped quite a bit. Fuck I miss the days of 1.6 and Source when everyone was a fucking retard 

1 minute ago, strider said:

New account -- I raged during MM and went berserk hacking, zipping around dust2 and head-shotting everyone within 15 seconds, wall-banging and bunny-hopping. Lasted 4 rounds I reckon. Worth the giggles

The new ranking system also pissed me off, dropped quite a bit. Fuck I miss the days of 1.6 and Source when everyone was a fucking retard 

Went overseas as an LE, didn't play for 5 weeks, come back and I'm nova 3?

I think it was a combination of losing ranks under the new system, and then when you havent played for a while you lose your rank and have to play a few games to get a rank again and i was shit since hadnt touched a computer for 5 weeks and so i prob lost a couple more ranks

Back in fucking elo hell.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Went overseas as an LE, didn't play for 5 weeks, come back and I'm nova 3?

I think it was a combination of losing ranks under the new system, and then when you havent played for a while you lose your rank and have to play a few games to get a rank again and i was shit since hadnt touched a computer for 5 weeks and so i prob lost a couple more ranks

Back in fucking elo hell.

>VALVE

8 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Not really into it an ymore anyway, but then when i try another FPS and it's jsut full of COD faggots. Eg I got rainbow 6 siege, which is obviously a tactical shooter, but too many cunts jsut run around like its COD.

There hasn't really been a good multiplayer game out for a while. 

You can look at the classics (CS, DOTA, WoW). Those games consumed retarded amounts of my time. Don't get that with anything these days... 

10 minutes ago, strider said:

There hasn't really been a good multiplayer game out for a while. 

You can look at the classics (CS, DOTA, WoW). Those games consumed retarded amounts of my time. Don't get that with anything these days... 

r6 siege has huge potential, designed for competitive play, very teamwork and tactics based, comparatively quick (quicker than cs), but the ranked play is dead in aus cause you need to play for a while before you can access it and overall the playerbase isnt there in aus. Plus they have hacker problems. Should get better over time though.

30 minutes ago, hedaik said:

I had some guy at a rave once go nuts at me thinking I was a cop. Held me by my shirt and kept asking me if I was a cop, then walked off happy when I said I wasnt. 

Cool story bro. I suppose you had to be there. 

That's 3-5 seconds of my life I will never get back

I'm up again pussies 

edit: again doing some late night analysis, need to finish by 5PM UK time (in roughly 2.5 hours and I have a fuck-ton to do).

What gets me firing? Tunnel vision via a big fuckin' can of V and: 

Edited by strider
HIV

5 minutes ago, hakz7 said:

I don't remember the last time I've slept before 3am since the end of November. Perhaps because I don't have a job or anything to get up in the morning for :ph34r:

I find there's more to do on the internet at 1am onwards than any other time (thanks to Football games, USA gaming streams etc etc etc)

Fuck our timezone!

14 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Not really here tonight, going to bed soon, have to get up at 7 am.

Goodnight baby

9 minutes ago, strider said:

I find there's more to do on the internet at 1am onwards than any other time (thanks to Football games, USA gaming streams etc etc etc)

Fuck our timezone!

Goodnight baby

Personally I just like it because it's quite and relaxing being up late, I find it more productive as I can focus better and get more things done without the distractions of the day but also better for non-productive things to (like you mention, there are more things on the internet especially if you're a gambling addict like me).

Anyway, goodnight babe x

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1