Melbourne Football

Good new chants to use

MattyN

Hey everyone, just here to say some ideas for new chants that we could use. Fans have been sick as the last few weeks!

1.                                                                                                        

When I was a little boy,                                                                       

My mother gave me a little toy,                                                       

a Victory fan, on a string,                                                                    

she told me to kick its f***ing head in,                                                 

its f***ing head in, its f***ing head in,

she told me to kick its f***ing head in

(Repeat)

And its Melbourne City,                                                           

Melbourne City FC                                                                       

We're by far the best team,   ,                                                    

The world has ever seen! (Repeat)

3.                                                                                                                                          

Melbourne boys we are here, woooo, woooo,                                                                      

Melbourne boys we are here, woooo, woooo                                                                       

Melbourne boys we are here, sh*g your woman, drink your beer,                                     

Wooo, woooooo (Repeat)                                                                                                      

When I was a young boy, my father said to me,

Listen here my son, you're MCFC

HERE, WE ARE

You'll know us by our noise,

The pride of Melbourne,

The famous city boys! 

I have a lot more up my sleeve, just say if you like them or don't like them,

cheers!

Edited by MattyN
  • Like 2

On 29/01/2016 at 3:26 PM, Deviant said:

I don't mind number 4.

I'd change 'my son' to just simply 'matey' or similar.

How about...

Back when City bought us, my old mate said to me,

Listen here old mate, we're MCFC

HERE, WE ARE

You'll know us by our noise,

The pride of Melbourne,

The famous City boys!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

I reckon we should 100% use this song as our goal song instead of that "one more time" song we use.

This would fucking go off at the derby and i'd be smashed of my face singing "oi oi oi"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSIA4BQFD1g&list=PLpsG5AbcQkVHjyGf4Nd-tAO7AjJYiE8QP

It was rob Korens song so for obvious reasons it's been retired for a little while

• 1 month later...