Melbourne Football

Anthony Caceres

strider

4 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Yes, he did.

I bet Caceras would be having a laugh coming back after Bud's performances.

I just hope Caceras shows up more in games. He has the skill, but goes missing too often

19 hours ago, strider said:

there is a vivid beauty in the known. caceres is our known. maybe we are meant to be comfortable and OK.

maybe our championship is found in being comfortable. perhaps a reflection of ourselves.

are we wrong to love things that we know? how can we love what we dont know? 

welcome back caceres.

Fuck thats poetic

• 4 months later...

I'm one of his harshest critics on here, but to give credit where it's due, I actually think he showed something in that little cameo he had last night. A bit of ticker and want, at least.

About the only positive I could find on one of the most disgusting nights in our history. Even worrying, it's the second time I've thought this in 3 games. Completely eroded all hope from last game.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rass said:

I'm one of his harshest critics on here, but to give credit where it's due, I actually think he showed something in that little cameo he had last night. A bit of ticker and want, at least.

About the only positive I could find on one of the most disgusting nights in our history. Even worrying, it's the second time I've thought this in 3 games. Completely eroded all hope from last game.

I agree. He at least takes the ball faster than Brattan and even tries to unlock the defense with passing rather than just passing it back.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rass said:

I'm cautious about positive judgement of any of our players after a cameo performance. Anyone looking remotely like a footballer who can control the ball with their first touch and promptly send a pass accurately forward into space for a team-mate to run on to looks a million dollars compared with the overall shit we have been served up so far.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jw1739 said:

I'm cautious about positive judgement of any of our players after a cameo performance. Anyone looking remotely like a footballer who can control the ball with their first touch and promptly send a pass accurately forward into space for a team-mate to run on to looks a million dollars compared with the overall shit we have been served up so far.

THIS !!